Thread: Prom Stories

Default Prom Stories

How was your first Prom? Mine happen this year. Asked my neighbor to Prom she was pretty cute. Mine was pretty fun all my friends getting some except for me. Girls getting drunk and puking in my best friends car. How about yours guys.
    Last edited by TripleA; 07-25-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Prom Stories

Here's one from the Dadda vault-

At the end of my Junior year I connected with this freshman chick. Just one of those spontaneous movie bullshit things- danced with her once, felt a connection, yadda yadda yadda spent the Summer talking to her every night (I was in in NY and FL and she MA that Summer). School starts up, we try to link up, wires crossed... she ends up hooking up with a friend of mine.

I let it slide... On the surface , plus Senior year was great for ya boy female-wise so i kept myself busy

Anyway, eventually prom time comes along me and the girl had started talking again a bit gradually after months of no communication. I ask her to prom (she was a backup since the girl I was seeing at the time was on some prom boycott bullshit)), she says yes. We go through all the pomp and circumstance, all the courtesy and we're actually having a good time.

While she's getting something to drink I end up dancing with another girl who had uh... loose morals. We got hella freaky on the dance floor, on some dirty dancing shit- full out tongue-kissing, had her legs wrapped around my waist, disgusting. But I made sure my date saw this. Haven't seen or spoken to her since.

Lesson Learned?

Banned

Prom is for f*cking losers.

i would sell drugs to all the students, especially ecstasy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Millslapped
    Get a date and go to prom dude. Make sure you go with a date and with friends that you think you'll be friends with for a long time. Something to look upon and laugh...

Proms aren't like marriages and engagement rings dude. They aren't stupid decisions that men are pulled into.
    Last edited by Hawker; 07-25-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Get a date and go to prom dude. Make sure you go with a date and with friends that you think you'll be friends with for a long time. Something to look upon and laugh...

Proms aren't like marriages and engagement rings dude. They aren't stupid decisions that men are pulled into.
    The only way that loser will get a date to prom is if he strangles some girl who turned him down for the 10th time, and he puts her in a dress, some Ray-Ban's, and does prom like it's Weekend at Bernie's.

Mil you gotta do me like that in my own thread.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    The only way that loser will get a date to prom is if he strangles some girl who turned him down for the 10th time, and he puts her in a dress, some Ray-Ban's, and does prom like it's Weekend at Bernie's.
    I think some girls would be willing to drop their standards just so they can have a date.

Banned

You know the tactic well don't you? You trap looking f*ggot.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

One year I took my gf(and future baby momma) to prom and her honors English teacher, who had a huge crush on my gf, was at the reception table and tells her, "You know, you can do much better than this". I reply, hey bud I'm standing right here." The guy just ignores, but all night he would pass by our table, and say, "You're making a big mistake..". I was annoyed as hell at the time but years later I realized he was right. She was hot, smart, homecoming queen, cheerleader and popular". And 2 years later she realized it too and dumped me. Anyways, I bet me kissing her right in front of him over and over again is still etched in the guy's brain. Later on that night we got drunk snd stole a coin operated carousel, then dumped it in the middle of the senior quad at school.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

My prom night was boring. Our post prom wasn't that fun either. All of my high school friends for the most part didn't drink until college. The ones that did weren't the ones I hung out with after prom.

Our high school parties were pretty exclusive during the summers. I think I got like one random invite very late at night in my summer before college but I was out of town.

You know the tactic well don't you? You trap looking f*ggot.
    I never had a problem getting a girl to prom.

Your faggot ass is the one crying cos no one will love you. It's only a matter of time before you're on CNN; fucking serial rapist.

Banned

I never had a problem getting a girl to prom.

Your faggot ass is the one crying cos no one will love you. It's only a matter of time before you're on CNN; fucking serial rapist.
    Of course you never had trouble getting some gross fat bitch who's desperate for attention, you pumpkin headed f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

Mil why you against prom.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I actually didn't ask the girl I went with either. Her friend hooked us up.
    Yeah my Best friend just asked the friend of the girl I asked who did not have a date.