Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: Patrick Ewing pulls out his concealed pistol and shoots man attacking his sister

wish i could carry mine but nj laws suck dick.

Banned

Default Re: Patrick Ewing pulls out his concealed pistol and shoots man attacking his sister

Get that tough guy marine persona out of your head

This aint 1790 any more. The original purpose of the amendment that allowed the right to bare arms was fear of a tyrannical government. Is that REALLY a legitimate reason anymore? **** no.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Get that tough guy marine persona out of your head

This aint 1790 any more. The original purpose of the amendment that allowed the right to bare arms was fear of a tyrannical government. Is that REALLY a legitimate reason anymore? **** no.
    Again, when seconds count...

You can call me whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that I can give you thousands of examples of guns saving lives, and thousands upon thousands more examples where a gun could have saved someones life.

This ain't Australia.

Banned

Guns were made to KILL

Guns were made to KILL
    Yes. And? In the event I ever need to use a gun, I don't intend to injure someone.

Don't try and twist that around to mean I want to kill someone either, because I know thats the next line in your argument.
    Last edited by UK2K; 07-27-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Banned

Republican logic;

We'll be safer if EVERYONE has guns and they are easily accessible! Having more people with easier access to items that's MAIN purpose is to KILL. That's a sure fire piece of logic lads. The main reason why we are firmly against gun control is because some 18th century crack pipes wrote it on a piece of paper and declared it the Word of God.

shes purdy huh?

Banned

One time his shot didn't betray him in the clutch.

Republican logic;

We'll be safer if EVERYONE has guns and they are easily accessible! Having more people with easier access to items that's MAIN purpose is to KILL. That's a sure fire piece of logic lads. The main reason why we are firmly against gun control is because some 18th century crack pipes wrote it on a piece of paper!
    quick we better outlaw knives too.

Republican logic;

We'll be safer if EVERYONE has guns and they are easily accessible! Having more people with easier access to items that's MAIN purpose is to KILL. That's a sure fire piece of logic lads. The main reason why we are firmly against gun control is because some 18th century crack pipes wrote it on a piece of paper!
    Nope, never said everyone. I think that'd be an awful idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p

shes purdy huh?
    Have the same one in Black.

Also have a Glock 22 and 27, the .40 versions.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Have the same one in Black.

Also have a Glock 22 and 27, the .40 versions.
    if jersey laws allowed concealed carry i'd get a glock 26 or maybe the new single stack 43.

Tolerant Liberals

is this the NBA patrick ewing or just some guy with the same name?

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    is this the NBA patrick ewing or just some guy with the same name?
    SGWTSN.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p

shes purdy huh?

Saw this posted on the real Styles P's insta just a couple days ago. Nice try.