Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Then why continue posting in a thread about a game you care nothing about?
    because metacritic bitch

Jesus you guys need to chill out. Enjoy the games. The more the better for us, no?

They need to make an all in one disc and god of war needs to do that too. I'd buy it for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Jesus you guys need to chill out. Enjoy the games. The more the better for us, no?

They need to make an all in one disc and god of war needs to do that too. I'd buy it for sure.
    God of war did that didn't they? Pretty sure at least the first 2 got done on ps4 but they didn't hold up as well

Banned

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/12/0...alogue-options

This is so unnecessary.

Uncharted, the most linear, movie-like, game series in the world, has RPG dialogue options now?

It seems like they added them in just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/12/0...alogue-options

This is so unnecessary.

Uncharted, the most linear, movie-like, game series in the world, has RPG dialogue options now?

It seems like they added them in just for the sake of it.
    It's Naughty Dog, who are absolute geniuses. I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Uncharted 4 looks like it has pretty open level design from what I've seen btw.

Best developer in the industry. They just keep upping the ante. This is their first game originally designed for the PS4 too...now just imagine the sequel to The Last of Us. That will be mind blowing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It's Naughty Dog, who are absolute geniuses. I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Uncharted 4 looks like it has pretty open level design from what I've seen btw.

Best developer in the industry. They just keep upping the ante. This is their first game originally designed for the PS4 too...now just imagine the sequel to The Last of Us. That will be mind blowing.
    You can't just give them a pass on stupid things because they've made good games before.

Dialogue options on an Uncharted game is plain stupid. They saw Witcher and Fallout, and thought they could put stuff from those games into theirs.

Banned

You can't just give them a pass on stupid things because they've made good games before.

Dialogue options on an Uncharted game is plain stupid. They saw Witcher and Fallout, and thought they could put stuff from those games into theirs.
    Pretty much thiiiiiiis.

Shade, can you get lost?
    This is an Uncharted thread, we get it; you don't like the game.

Yet this clown will google its news more than its fans just to try and find something negative to say about it.

Those 4 minutes looked epic and the branching dialogue adds options to an already stellar franchise.

Please STFU.

On the subject of bringing Drake's story to a close in Uncharted 4, here's what co-director Neil Druckmann told GameSpot back in June:

"The first three games were the set-up, and if we were to do one more, how would we top it all off? How would we bring Nathan Drake's journey to a close? Everything we're doing [with Uncharted 4] is constructed towards that: bringing closure to a very long journey."
    I am so excited.
    Less than 4 months away!!!

Wow, that should definitely build some hype. I didn't realize this was meant to be the last one.

I have to say Arkham Knight was looked at the same way when Rocksteady announced it would be the last one. Look at how that turned out...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Shade, can you get lost?
    This is an Uncharted thread, we get it; you don't like the game.

Yet this clown will google its news more than its fans just to try and find something negative to say about it.

Those 4 minutes looked epic and the branching dialogue adds options to an already stellar franchise.

Please STFU.
    sorry, i didnt know this was the fvcking uncharted circlejerk thread.

i dont think they're perfect games by any means like you, but i sure do like them. ill gladly be picking up uncharted 4 the first day(s) it comes out, but just because i can point out and make a deal of a problem when i see one doesnt mean i hate the games. come on now.

branching dialogue is very out of place in the type of game uncharted is. that's my worry with the guys working on this, they seem to be going a very different direction from the amy henning trilogy (one of the best trilogies in gaming mind you), and it's not just me thinking that, nolan north said the same damn thing. some of the changes ive seen are great, some of them are pointless and bad like this.

we'll see in march. i still think it'll be a great game, but im a little cautious right now.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 12-08-2015 at 03:25 PM.

sorry, i didnt know this was the fvcking uncharted circlejerk thread.

i dont think they're perfect games by any means like you, but i sure do like them. ill gladly be picking up uncharted 4 the first day(s) it comes out, but just because i can point out and make a deal of a problem when i see one doesnt mean i hate the games. come on now.

branching dialogue is very out of place in the type of game uncharted is. that's my worry with the guys working on this, they seem to be going a very different direction from the amy henning trilogy (one of the best trilogies in gaming mind you), and it's not just me thinking that, nolan north said the same damn thing. some of the changes ive seen are great, some of them are pointless and bad like this.

we'll see in march. i still think it'll be a great game, but im a little cautious right now.
    This game looks way better than Uncharted 2, to be honest.
    I just watched 2 separate videos; the first time Nate & his brother meet at his work and the ball scene (where they introduce the new villain).

I have yet to see better graphics and am excited as hell for this game.
    The branching options are minor and I'm sure they will play apart in the conclusion of the series.

By the way, I've already told you Amy was never the genius behind Uncharted. She was the lead in U1 & U3. The guy who is the director for U4 was the director for U2 & TLOU.

Two much better games.

But it doesn't matter, I'm not about to argue with you again.
    MGS V was a success; as gamers, we should both hope that U4 is a big success as well.

Thread updated with latest trailers.
    The multi-player beta gameplay is available on youtube.

Banned

thx for updating op

Banned

I'm worried it'll be like UC3 which had some serious gameplay issues. Still don't understand how you go from 2 being close to perfect to 3 having glaring issues. Hope I'm wrong though because I'm really pumped for this.