Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Donald Trump should inform the mexicans that Canada is much more lucrative for them

Canada's minimum wage = $11.00/hour

United States minimum wage = $7.25/hour

1 canadian dollar is worth .77 cents

the US dollar being worth more doesn't matter since the wages are below market value

bare minimum just to make the exchange fair they should be making $8.47/hour

but to make the discounts actually worth living in the states they should ALSO be making $11.00/hour

then factor in benefits and handouts that are common place up here.

its amazing immigrants dont just skip you and head farther north

Default Re: Donald Trump should inform the mexicans that Canada is much more lucrative for them

canada lol

Banned

Default Re: Donald Trump should inform the mexicans that Canada is much more lucrative for them

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    canada lol

...has the best young crop of talent for the nba's future?

and get raped by taxes and snow?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    and get raped by taxes and snow?

13% sales tax. get it all back with gst rebait cheques every month

plus you dont pay any taxes at the end of the year on a minimum wage salary

i don't think theyed mind

just like the states. only the rich pay out the ass

canada literally is way better for immigrants

NBA Legend

Tbh, the US should look into one of those bullet trains that would get them there with great convenience.

But of course, big business wants cheap labor at the expense of the middle class, and by playing the hearstrings of liberals looking to play hero for the little guy, they easily get the govt to basically roll out the carpet for immigrants.

smokestackwriting lol

This is literally the worst shit I've ever seen.

How does this have anything to do with the NBA?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    smokestackwriting lol

This is literally the worst shit I've ever seen.

It's just a lil travel log I made for amusement on there right now as a placeholder until I finish it up. The site hasnt transitioned to a serious blog yet. Stay tuned!

Fart.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    There are no 'handouts' in Canada you dumbass. Everyone contributes their share via taxes and everyone benefits. Yes the taxes are high, but at least their standards of living and satisfaction of life are MUCH higher than America's. Let that sink in for a little bit.

13% sales tax. get it all back with gst rebait cheques every month
    There's no monthly GST rebate cheques. That happens ONCE a year and you can't claim anything and everything. Only HST can be deducted and only if youre a business owner. For personal returns it only applies depending on variables. Ie; if you renovate your home, that can be deducted.

Secondly, as much as you'd like to think otherwise, sales tax is a drop in the bucket from what all the tax Canadians pay that comes out of their paychecks. If you're earning anywhere from 40-50k/year, the government is going to take roughly 15k of that... ballpark amount, don't quote me on that, I dont remember the specifics, but its almost 100% for sure over $10,000 in that salary range.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It's just a lil travel log I made for amusement on there right now as a placeholder until I finish it up. The site hasnt transitioned to a serious blog yet. Stay tuned!
    ok

California is $9. San Diego is $10. LA soon to be $15.

South Cali DA BEST beautiful weather plus btches and money

Canada's minimum wage = $11.00/hour

United States minimum wage = $7.25/hour

1 canadian dollar is worth .77 cents

the US dollar being worth more doesn't matter since the wages are below market value

bare minimum just to make the exchange fair they should be making $8.47/hour

but to make the discounts actually worth living in the states they should ALSO be making $11.00/hour

its amazing immigrants dont just skip you and head farther north

Kenneth, for once I agree with you - they should all skip USA and go to Canada. Unfortunately for us, Canada does not let illegals flood across its borders. They let immigrants in based on:

Economic. This category represents the largest portion of immigrants each year. Selection is based on a point system that rewards applicants with higher levels of education, job experience, and language skills (i.e., English and French). With the manufacturing sector in decline and the country shifting toward a more information-based economy, this policy emphasizes flexible, transferable skills over specific occupations.

US lets in unskilled, low-income, uneducated people who don't speak English and become a burden to our social and educational systems. Canada lets the educated, high-skilled, RICH people who invest and improve their country - smart, don't you think?
    Last edited by rmt; 07-29-2015 at 01:38 AM.