Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Donald Trump should inform the mexicans that Canada is much more lucrative for them

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Ontario resident. My income tax exceeds my mortgage. Hydro rates are very high, HST on literally everything (even all insurance). Thank god for the TFSA.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Donald Trump should inform the mexicans that Canada is much more lucrative for them

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, "corrupt".

Also known as, "you backed the other guy for party leadership, therefore you are guilty of corruption and will executed".
    no as in, you were in a position of authority/decision making and you hand out contracts to your friend who wires money to your account or buys you some nice condos

Learning to shoot layups hovermaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Depends where in Canada you are though. Lemme put it this way;

The average yearly salary in Canada (before taxes) is I believe around $45,000. If you're in Toronto making that amount, you're barely getting by:

Renting a flat there costs essentially a minimum of $1,000 for a 1bedroom place.
    Transit costs about $140/month.
    Telecommunications is REALLY expensive in Canada (and sh*t service too); $80/month for capped internet with about 15mbit speeds (lulz)
    Cell phone plans are about $100/month.
    Car insurance in Toronto is roughly $200 (some friends pay over $300, depends on record)
    Then you have food, clothing, personal items/care, leisure, visa, student loans (assuming your not an idiot and decided to go to school), etc.

After all is said and done... HOW the hell does one save up any money for a home or condo... when condo prices in Toronto start at around $300,000 for a small single bedroom and condo fees are around $500/month on top of a mortgage? Forget about buying a house... minimum price for a house there is like $750,000.

HELL YES!
    You're a bit off there cell phone plans are definitely not 100 dollars a month a decent plan should run you only about 50-60 dollars on fido or Koodo, maybe 80 on bell, telus, or Rogers, and even less on wind mobile

And if you're savvy enough you can easily get 30 down 10 up for about $55 dollars. Your overall point still stands but I was just pointing out some inaccuracies.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    studies seem to indicate that even low skill immigrants increase wages for americans.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    I didn't forget - don't you see the word "RICH"? A lot of the rise in house prices is because the Chinese immigrants bought up the real estate in Vancouver and Toronto.
    That's ****ing every stable city in the world.