Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: 12 more days and its legal... #countdown

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Here's the clan...before she decided to look like Kim. Its cringe-worthy that she thinks of herself as the least attractive one and transformed herself to look like her sister.
    Holy ****ing shit that's Kylie?

Went from a 3 to a 9

Keep trying to look like Kim. The results are damn good. Doesn't even look like the same person

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Holy ****ing shit that's Kylie?

Went from a 3 to a 9

Keep trying to look like Kim. The results are damn good. Doesn't even look like the same person
    get in there before she morphs in to this though

these people always do a few operations which look good then they get hooked and go too far.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

My brain is ****ing melting

GOAT transformation

17 and already getting extensive plastic surgery. You guys are tripping. That shit is gross.

Banned

I am just shocked because younger siblings look up to older siblings and she took herself to another level.

It's creepy in a way.

Last edited by 9erempiree; 07-30-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    get in there before she morphs in to this though

these people always do a few operations which look good then they get hooked and go too far.
    Yea I hope she doesn't go too far but it is extremely likely that she does considering that millions of people aalyze every little detail of her face and she's already had work done before 18. Can't argue with the results so far though.

Banned

Yea I hope she doesn't go too far but it is extremely likely that she does considering that millions of people aalyze every little detail of her face and she's already had work done before 18. Can't argue with the results so far though.
    I think shes already looking like a freak at times

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    17 and already getting extensive plastic surgery. You guys are tripping. That shit is gross.

I don't see how it's gross. It's not like she looks fake or has fake boobs/ass. She just significantly improved her face. I had no idea she had surgery until now so it doesn't look fake/plastic

Banned

It just rubs me the wrong way when teens are getting plastic surgery.

I remember TMZ showed a video of her and that was when I realized how sad this is. She's not mature enough to be going to these events looking the way she does and look at grown men giving her cat calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-bu3-SxMdc

I don't see how it's gross. It's not like she looks fake or has fake boobs/ass. She just significantly improved her face. I had no idea she had surgery until now so it doesn't look fake/plastic

It's merely cosmetic but to me all I can think about is the train wreck that's probably her mind. There's no way this broad isn't crazy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    It's merely cosmetic but to me all I can think about is the train wreck that's probably her mind. There's no way this broad isn't crazy.

Well you can't really blame her at this point. Her dad is Caitlyn Jenner, her entire family is full of women famous for their looks, and millions of people look at her face everyday. Plus on top of all that she was born with by far the worst natural looks in the entire family. What do you expect?

It's like when the media absolutely destroyed Michael Jackson because he was weird. Like no ****ing shit. He literally had no childhood and grew up an employee to his asshole dad and then went on to become the most famous person to ever walk the Earth. Dude couldn't even step outside for 2 seconds without being mobbed by everyone within a 10 mile radius and people wondered why he wasn't your typical everyday person.

Banned

Well you can't really blame her at this point. Her dad is Caitlyn Jenner, her entire family is full of women famous for their looks, and millions of people look at her face everyday. Plus on top of all that she was born with by far the worst natural looks in the entire family. What do you expect?

It's like when the media absolutely destroyed Michael Jackson because he was weird. Like no ****ing shit. He literally had no childhood and grew up an employee to his asshole dad and then went on to become the most famous person to ever walk the Earth. Dude couldn't even step outside for 2 seconds without being mobbed by everyone within a 10 mile radius and people wondered why he wasn't your typical everyday person.

Without a 4 hour make up session they all look more normal and average. Contouring does wonders for them.