Banned

Default Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May making show for Amazon

This is going to be very interesting in regards to this new show from the trio. Quite frankly I have never heard of Amazon streaming services and I don't know if this platform will be good for the guys.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33715671

Default Re: Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May making show for Amazon

If you have Amazon Prime then you have access to their streaming service. They've got a decent collection of shows but I haven't really checked out the movies.

They signed a deal with Woody Allen too for a 6 episode series.
    Last edited by Jailblazers7; 07-30-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May making show for Amazon

I have never even heard of Amazon Prime. I have a smart TV and I get stuff like Crackle that is pretty cool.

We don't even have real Amazon here. I'm still curious to see what they will put together.

BBC massively dropped the ball. This show was one of their golden tickets, one of their biggest cash cows. They throw it away for what? Two grown ass men having a minor drunken stand off? Ridiculous.