Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: 3 v 5 who would win: UFC edition

6 Ronda's and I say she has it. 5 I don't think is enough. It takes 2 of her to take out Brock, but it wouldn't be quick. So, if 2 are on 1 Brock, 2 are on another Brock, and the 3rd Brock is 1 on 1 with Ronda, he destroys her fast, and then helps another Brock, and soon the 3 Brocks make super quick work of the 2 remaining Ronda's.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Will 10 Rouseys be enough to take down 3 Beast Incarnates?
    I'd say eight does the job.

Easily Lesnar.

However, 5 Rousey's vs. 2 Lesnars is actually a good match.

All this Rousey hype because she contends in some made up league by a modern gladiator master.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Easily Lesnar.

However, 5 Rousey's vs. 2 Lesnars is actually a good match.
    You got to take psychology and tactics into here.

If the brocks move slowly and stand back to back guarding each other crouched down. .. Ronda will have to make a move.

And when one Roussey body flies down her estrogen kicks in and she'll bend over and offer her kitty in exchange for her dear life.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

I remember hearing a story that the US women's soccer team, the World Cup winners for that matter, lost against a boys's amateur team of 15-year-olds.

The gap between males and females in sports is huge. And it must be even bigger in MMA than soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    I remember hearing a story that the US women's soccer team, the World Cup winners for that matter, lost against a boys's amateur team of 15-year-olds.

The gap between males and females in sports is huge. And it must be even bigger in MMA than soccer.
    Yep.

My friend when he was 15 or 16 was playing some high ranked women's tennis players over here in Australia (some still around), and he would absolutely demolish them to the likes of 6-2 or something along that scoreline. I think he was something like top 15 in his age category at the time in the country. So high up, but he said there were a few guys his age even better than himself.
    Same thing happened to myself. As the under 16 state team here in Aus, we played a pro women's team at basketball and beat them by nearly 50 points. I mean, they are a pro team made up of the best players in the country, and we're a bunch of 15 year olds made up of the best kids in the state, not even country.

The thing a lot of people don't understand with certain sports is, that they are quite young. Due to that, it takes time for athlete optimization for a particular sport. It is like when you get that one big kid who dominates better than the other kids due to his physical development. That is women's sports summed up. Because as young as some sports are, they are even younger for the women's game, and less optimal in terms of reaching their peak. That is why you have the Serena's and the Rousey's. They are simply ahead of their time. Much like you had Wilt and Jordan. Now every dude has a damn near 40 inch vertical, and if they do, they play ball.

Rousey is a fantastic female athlete. But that is what she is, a female. I think 5 Rousey's would struggle against the 1 Lesnar. Add in two more and she has no shot. It isn't like we haven't seen or heard of 3 guys beating 5 in a fight before. Now add in the fact it is a massive human with some of the best wrestling skills ever, and on the other end a female... I just don't see Brock struggling at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You got to take psychology and tactics into here.

If the brocks move slowly and stand back to back guarding each other crouched down. .. Ronda will have to make a move.

And when one Roussey body flies down her estrogen kicks in and she'll bend over and offer her kitty in exchange for her dear life.
    One of the Rouseys might need to sacrifice herself in the name of victory for the other Rouseys.

3 v 5 Brock would win more often than not. This is only due to him being insanely strong, quick and heavy person with skills.

If it's 3 v 7 then we got a good match. I'd favor Rousey slightly in that case.

What about 5 Rouseys vs 3 Anthony Johnsons?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    What about 5 Rouseys vs 3 Anthony Johnsons?