I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Default The Undertaker sues Meek Mill for illegally sampling his music in Drake diss track

WWE Superstar, The Undertaker, is reportedly filed a $500,000 lawsuit against rapper Meek Mill for illegally sampling his famous entrance music.

The song “Wanna Know” is a diss track aimed at Drake who over the last couple of days has been caught up in some controversy with Meek Mill.

“I don’t know if he didn’t think I was going hear it, but I did” said The Undertaker a.k.a. Mark Calaway.

“I wouldn’t have filed a lawsuit if the track was actually good. But since he included my theme in a ****ing garbage track, Im angry. My plain theme song was a better diss itself than Meek Mill’s.”
    http://www.sixfivenation.com/the-und...s-theme-music/

EDIT: fake
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 07-31-2015 at 02:12 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: The Undertaker sues Meek Mill for illegally sampling his music in Drake diss track

Hopefully nicki can help him with his legal fees.

also, i had no idea undertaker was a drake stan

Default Re: The Undertaker sues Meek Mill for illegally sampling his music in Drake diss track

Is this real? I think i saw it first on a joke news type website and people reposted it....

Banned

Undertaker owns the rights to his music and not WWE?

Banned

Don't know if real or not because wwe owns the rights to everything. Music and even gimmick.

LOL IS THIS LEGIT?

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Don't know if real or not because wwe owns the rights to everything. Music and even gimmick.
    Yeah, it sounded fake.

Just saw it was posted on Huzlers.