Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek Center - #1 Pick In 2016 NBA Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Watched u18 Greece vs Lithuania recently, he looked slow wasn't close to the best player on the floor, Greece lost.
    If he can't dominate 18 year old Lithuanian kids, he won't be on an NBA scout's radar any time soon Maybe he can come to the LA D-Fenders to be the new water boy.

Banned

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek Center - #1 Pick In 2016 NBA Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    He's bullshitting as usual. This unathletic, uncoordinated, zero talent Euroleague stiff is projected to go undrafted by pretty much every credible draft site. If he manages to get drafted and stick around in the NBA for just 5 seasons I will personally give Euroleague the poster my address and permission to shit in my mouth.
    If he goes undrafted or second round euroleague will use his own threads to show how he was predicated by himself to go 1 but didn't due to racism and nba not knowing how to scout

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Papa Johns: Not a particularly good pizza. It's ok, but how does dude make billions?

Oh no! RBA, Kblaze, Fudge, All Net, and every other mod but me edited this thread title and now they will be reported and fired. Truly a tragic night for Insidehoops. And now I will have all the power, all the power, to do...actually, the same stuff I've always done. Oh well. My evil plan has no doubt worked, just like how every time Euroleague complains Jeff immediately gets rid of the mod he was complaining about and also kills their dog.

Watched u18 Greece vs Lithuania recently, he looked slow and couldn't even be considered as the best player on the floor, Greece lost.
    He's much faster than Valanciunas is. And I never saw you call Valanciunas "slow".

Watched u18 Greece vs Lithuania recently, he looked slow and couldn't even be considered as the best player on the floor, Greece lost.
    Lithuania sure didn't win against Greece when it mattered..........

You can stop trolling now jackass.

Charalampopoulos and Papagiannis have proved the whole tournament so far that they are clearly the two best players in Europe in their age group, which also happens to be considered by most people the best age group in the history of European basketball.

Oh, and MVPs and all tournament team members of under-18 European tournament almost always end up as NBA players. The NBA policy in recent years is almost always to automatically draft that them, usually even with first round draft picks.

And they are almost always signed.

So yeah, you freaking clowns are looking really silly right now.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-01-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis draft profile: 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek

Papagiannis is now said to be 7-3.

Here is a new video of Papagiannis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONMckk0NCU

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/who-a...ches/183801770

Another name quickly gaining momentum is Greek sensation Georgios Papagiannis, who will reportedly be working out in front of more than 20 NBA teams soon. The 7'2" Papagiannis is wowing scouts with his athleticism and feel for the game at such a young age.

"This kid has great pedigree," one league source, who loved Kristaps Porzingis' game last year, told me. "He plays at top level in Greece, as well as national team experience. If he went to St. Johns or Kentucky, he would be a lottery pick."

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

0 points and 5 fouls today in Summer League