Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: is it safe to say Shaq "NEVER did sh*t" without an elite Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Oops, guess my post was deleted...

All those guys >>> 2000 Kobe

did any of those guys outscore, out rebound, out block, out assist prime shaquille oneal in the most important game of shaqs career?

and wtf kind of defense for shaq is it to say shaq lost with more help? lol

Default Re: is it safe to say Shaq "NEVER did sh*t" without an elite Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    did any of those guys outscore, out rebound, out block, out assist prime shaquille oneal in the most important game of shaqs career?
    I don't think any of those guys were outscored by Austin Croshere in the finals, if that's what you're asking?

Shaq basically won a ring with Kobe being the equivalent of a role player. Damn.

i just b*ttf*cked all the people who said kobes 2nd option rings dont count by proving shaq was a 3rd option for his only ring without kobe

It's amazing how stupid you are. There's more than just one round in the playoffs, dumbass. For the entire 2006 playoff run Shaq averaged 12.7 FGA/game compared to 12.3 FGA/game for Antoine Walker. Shaq also averaged 18.4 PPG on 61% shooting while Walker averaged 13.3 PPG on 40% shooting. Shaq was clearly Miami's second best player/second option during that season and playoff run, not Walker.

Now get the f**k outta here with your bullshit, dumbass agenda.

Banned

I don't think any of those guys ( nash/amare ) were outscored by Austin Croshere in the finals, if that's what you're asking?

Shaq basically won a ring with Kobe being the equivalent of a role player. Damn.
    you should really think before you speak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

It's amazing how stupid you are. There's more than just one round in the playoffs, dumbass. For the entire 2006 playoff run Shaq averaged 12.7 FGA/game compared to 12.3 FGA/game for Antoine Walker. Shaq also averaged 18.4 PPG on 61% shooting while Walker averaged 13.3 PPG on 40% shooting. Shaq was clearly Miami's second best player/second option during that season and playoff run, not Walker.

Now get the f**k outta here with your bullshit, dumbass agenda.

man you guys are really biting hard on my reverse psychology

ive been preaching the entire playoffs in shaq/kobe debates since 2009... and all it takes is exposing shaqs 2006 ring to get people to admit what i said all those years was true

if only i thought of it sooner

we who?

because if you ask legends, current players, coaches, people in and around the sport, commentators, analysts, writers, and the majority of people on earth on or offline ... kobe is majority wise placed on the top 10 players of all time. allot have him top 5. some big names have him top 2-3

you're just too r*tarded to accept any of these and go based on your opinion mixed with maybe a few of your internet friends

you pathetic excuse for a hermaphrodite with a giant cl*t and outer ovaries covered with a testicle sack
    I come with facts....you come with disses bout testicle sacks

Btw, if I change my search criteria to "Win shares per-48 for players averaging 30mpg+".....KOBE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE SEASON IN THE TOP 100.

luck+longevity

you should really think before you speak
    Are those guys NOT better than Austin Croshere? Because in the finals, DNA suggests Kobe was his blood relative.

Shaq won a ring and FMVP with role players. GOAT peak

Banned

Are those guys NOT better than Austin Croshere? Because in the finals, DNA suggests Kobe was his blood relative.

Shaq won a ring and FMVP with a role players. Unprecedented stuff.

didnt you just say nash/amare have more finals points than austin croshere

you need to stop talking now

we who?

because if you ask legends, current players, coaches, people in and around the sport, commentators, analysts, writers, and the majority of people on earth on or offline ... kobe is majority wise placed on the top 10 players of all time. allot have him top 5. some big names have him top 2-3

you're just too r*tarded to accept any of these and go based on your opinion mixed with maybe a few of your internet friends

you pathetic excuse for a hermaphrodite with a giant cl*t and outer ovaries covered with a testicle sack
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...t=&order_by=ws

^this is a list of every player's seasons since 1980, sorted in descending order by winshares. Kobe's BEST season is 59th on the list. LeBron has 7 seasons higher than Kobe's best. MJ has 10. Shaq has 2, Magic has 5, Bird has 3, Dirk has 4, CP3 has 3, Kevin Durant has 3.

Keep in mind that Kobe has played more seasons than ALL of those guys.

KOBE IS LUCK AND LONGEVITY.

a quick google tells me that Kobe makes about half of top-10 lists, and he's never in the top-5. On sites dedicated to basketball, he is not in the top-10 the majority of the time.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 08-05-2015 at 02:19 PM.

didnt you just say nash/amare have more finals points than austin croshere

you need to stop talking now
    I think you need to read again. Once more, they weren't outscored by your boy Austin during the finals. Kobe was.

Too bad Nash and Amare didn't have the luxury of playing with MDE.

Banned

I think you need to read again. Once more, they weren't outscored by your boy Austin during the finals. Kobe was.

Too bad Nash and Amare didn't have the luxury of playing with MDE.

i just checked...

kobe averaged 15.6 ppg

austin averaged 15.2 ppg

your own dumb agenda was a lie

what a f*cking moron

Kobe has never led the league in Win Shares. In fact, he's never even been in the top 3 for a season. You can't say that about any other top-10 candidate
    i just checked...

kobe averaged 15.6 ppg

austin averaged 15.2 ppg

what a f*cking moron
    lol you think Kobe scoring 15.6ppg in the finals helps your arguement

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Kobe has never led the league in Win Shares. In fact, he's never even been in the top 3 for a season.

kobe had more winshares than shaq in the 2001 playoffs

does that mean kobe > shaq?

you analytic geeks dont even pay attention to your own shit unless they fit your agenda

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Kobe has never led the league in Win Shares. In fact, he's never even been in the top 3 for a season. You can't say that about any other top-10 candidate

lol you think Kobe scoring 15.6ppg in the finals helps your arguement

the croshere thing wasnt my argument

my argument was that kobe was injured and scored just 2 points before coming out a few minutes into the game. dropping his 19ppg averge down to 15.6

that and there wouldnt be a finals unless kobe saves shaqs career in WCF game 7 ( the most important game in shaqs life ... in which 21 year old kobe bryant out scored, out rebounded, out blocked and out assisted PRIME shaq in his MVP season.. )

i just checked...

kobe averaged 15.6 ppg

austin averaged 15.2 ppg

what a f*cking moron

Hold this L, borracho.

Now that we've accepted Austin Croshere > Kobe, ISH can officially conclude that Shaq won with role players.