Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LAZERUSS is still the TRUE KING OF ESSAYS

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    What bugs me about Laz is, he posts these essays that are nothing but opposing Center FG%s, as if Wilt was defending said player on every possession.

And he never engages on Wilt's actual play. Show him a game highlight and he'll go on about how Wilt destroyed the opposing player seven years prior, as if that has anything to do with his stiff movements, bad timing/positioning, or his terribly lazy FT attempts (players would likely get benched for that today).

He's just so robotic. He sucks the wind out of every thread, and he never stops making excuses for Wilt.

Bested by a certain player? Doesn't matter, Wilt outperformed him in most of the other games.

Scoring dip from Regular Season to Playoffs to Finals? Doesn't matter, he could have scored more if he wanted to, and his coaches tried making him look bad.

Poor postseason play late in his career? Injured.

Poor FT shooting? Shaq wasn't good at the line either.

It's really boring now. He must know nobody reads his essays anymore.
    The funny thing is he was actually exposed a while ago. Seriously, check this post out: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=53

You all forgot to mention he was jlauber before going main with LAZERUSS. He used to say this about the 60's:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=53

Tell me how one who supposedly watched the games and is a knowledgeable basketball mind would go from saying one thing then completely changed his opinion overnight.

He had no counter to this other than to change to his alt. And to this very day, he denies any involvement to jlauber. But it is not rocket science to see that they post the same way and the same things.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    You all forgot to mention he was jlauber before going main with LAZERUSS. He used to say this about the 60's:

Tell me how one who supposedly watched the games and is a knowledgeable basketball mind would go from saying one thing then completely changed his opinion overnight.

He had no counter to this other than to change to his alt. And to this very day, he denies any involvement to jlauber. But it is not rocket science to see that they post the same way and the same things.
    This is actually some pretty bizarre stuff. I've heard of jlauber, but never knew of the Laz connection

BTW, how come CavsFTW will call out pauk for writing essays, but not Laz?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    This is actually some pretty bizarre stuff. I've heard of jlauber, but never knew of the Laz connection

I mean...it's pretty obvious. Milwad use to call him out before he got banned.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I wasn't a member of this site back then though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

you must be a legit 2014 poster then if you didn't know Laz was jlauber

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    millwad also started a rumor that jlauber passed away. old age, natural cause or something. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    millwad also started a rumor that jlauber passed away. old age, natural cause or something. lol
    millwad was doing fine until he got too personal with his attacks. The things he said were creepy and in stalker territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=100

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=73

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=75

You claim to have watched a lot wilt games. If this was true, why would you have a different opinion on the 60's just a few years ago then suddenly change overnight? It only means one thing, you lied about watching those games.

I rule the local playground

It's obvious as hell that Laz is lying about having watched the 60's.

1. All he ever talks about is stats and quotes from others at the time.
    2. He went from bashing/laughing at the 60s to stanning it just a few years ago when he realized it left holes in his Wilt love arguments. One doesn't go from bashing/laughing at an era for 40 years to stanning it over the course of 1-2 if he/she actually saw the era.

Compare Laz's posts to other guys who claim to have seen that era like LaFrescobaldi...it's obvious who's lying and who isn't.

Most likely Lazeruss/Jlauber/Jeff Lauber is a guy in his 30s or 40s who fell in love with Wilt 10 years ago or so and dedicated his life to trying to convince others that Wilt is the best player/human ever. He originally bashed the 60s based on both his lack of knowledge of any other player besides Wilt and footage of players available at the time(which is generally not very impressive based on modern standards). He changed his tune when he realized the "competition" argument could be used to discredit his now favorite player.

Either that or he's crazy and actually did completely 180 his views a few years ago 40 years after the fact. I guess that's also possible.

He's the bastard offspring of the man himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Poochymama
    Most likely Lazeruss/Jlauber/Jeff Lauber
    Hmmm, Jeff? So let's see. Euroleague, Theoo, 3Ball, maybe Lazarus? Damn. Who else? Kenneth? Pauk? The entire Lebron family?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    He doesn't write all of these from scratch though. He has documents of these essays saved and he mixes and mashes them to suit the argument he wants to make.
    This. Which is kind of weird, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Hmmm, Jeff? So let's see. Euroleague, Theoo, 3Ball, maybe Lazarus? Damn. Who else? Kenneth? Pauk? The entire Lebron family?
    Literally every poster on this board is Jeff. In fact, this is Jeff on his RRR3 account responding to Jeff on his Marchesk account.