Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Latina Lovers Thread Pt II

Now this is what i came into this thread for ^

stop posting them white mexican bches and post some real latinas aka puerto ricans,columbians, and dominicans

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me

stop posting them white mexican bches and post some real latinas aka puerto ricans,columbians, and dominicans
    Those chicks best represent Mexican beauty though I ain't gonna post average looking cholas just because that's what you guys think that's all we have to offer. It's as if you made a thread about American chicks and instead of posting your elite women, you put overweight trailer trash because a significant segment of the female population is that way. This is a hawt Latina chicks thread

If the bitches are hot, I'm posting them

Sorry to tell you, but "real Latinas" are white. All the non-whites speaking a Latin derived language are speaking an adopted language, not their native language.

Local High School Star

mexican women < every other race except aboriginal women

different strokes for different folks

mexican women < every other race except aboriginal women

different strokes for different folks
    You're the only dude complaining here. Make a thread about PRs, DRs and Colombians then. I'm going to put Latinas of every color, it's obvious you don't like mestizas with obvious Mediterranean influence, guess what, you'll be very disappointed with this thread since most of Latina America is exactly that. The mixture of Iberian and Native American with African, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Lebanese etc splashed in there...

If you think Carribeans are the real Latinas, feel free to make your own thread because you'll hate Paraguayan women (and a few other countries) as much as Mexican women...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    You're the only dude complaining here. Make a thread about PRs, DRs and Colombians then. I'm going to put Latinas of every color, it's obvious you don't like mestizas with obvious Mediterranean influence, guess what, you'll be very disappointed with this thread since most of Latina America is exactly that. The mixture of Iberian and Native American with African, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Lebanese etc splashed in there...

If you think Carribeans are the real Latinas, feel free to make your own thread because you'll hate Paraguayan women (and a few other countries) as much as Mexican women...
    This is just a thread for white women so name it such and people wont be disappointed when they click it.I came in here to see latinas if i wanted to see white women I would go to the supersonics forum .These women literally look 100% white

example
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 08-12-2015 at 04:54 AM.

That's because she probably is almost full white (Argentine Amerindian admixture isn't as high as other LA countries, in other words, they're whiter), her last name is Toscanini, she's Argentine of Italian descent, there are a ton of Italians in Latin America, specifically in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay...I have some Italian blood too.

I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. Have you see Univision or Temundo? Have you seen telenovelas? There all either majority white mestizos with obvious Iberian traits or very close to it. You think all latinos are Native Americans? Or do you think all latinos look like Colombians? Have you ever seen Argentinian people? How about Cubans?

This is a Paraguayan chick, they are somewhat similar to Mexicans and other Central Americans, does she fit your idea of a Latina?

Gorgeous tits aside, she is obviously mestiza, like most of LA, is she stereotypical Latina enough for you? You know there are also a lot of whites, blacks, amerindians and all the combinations you could think of...gimme a break, bruh My DNA results had me at 66% European (Iberian) 26% Native American and I'm ain't gonna be confused with a white here in the US
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-12-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Here's another one that looks "Mexican", since she's dark

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This is just a thread for white women so name it such and people wont be disappointed when they click it.I came in here to see latinas if i wanted to see white women I would go to the supersonics forum .These women literally look 100% white

example
    Face isn't a white girl face.

Local High School Star

T

Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 08-12-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Whats the point?

Jeff is a raging retard, he'll probably delet this one too if it gets big, but it wont, ist ISH, we have other sites/sources much easier to go for if we want to see hot latina pics. Same for the attempt of the 'European Beauties' thread.

The problem with these threads is that 9 out of 10 pictures will be airbrushed and photoshopped till they look like flawless dolls.

I prefer my women to have at least a minor visible flaw. I don't trust modeling shoot pics.

Colombianas >

Yall haven't lived if you haven't had the pleasure of dating a latina. Holding them hips while yall dance to a good cumbia...them hips shaking like an old washer machine. I miss my ex