Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Default Re: Lebron : "I'd be prime Jordan 1 on 1" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Getting beat up going to the hole takes it toll psychologically and physically. Physically he's fine. Mentally he wines and complains when Kirk Hinrich takes a charge and he flips out. Or in the playoffs is afraid to take it the rack on Roy Hibbert.

Meanwhile MJ was taking hits from muscle bound thugs like Ewing, Oakley, Mason and X while still finishing at the cup.

Come on ... mentality, toughness, and clutch ability are by far LeBron's more glaring flaws. Besides a jumper that comes and goes.
    Every time he would take it to the hole against Hibbert he would get called for an offensive foul or get fouled in return without getting a call due to the whole "verticality rule" being called inconsistently

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hawk
    I like him saying that. Confidence
    Confidence is a byproduct of predictability.

Seeing how LeBron* has a tendency to lose on the biggest stage, he has nothing to be confident about if he expects to win against MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Getting beat up going to the hole takes it toll psychologically and physically. Physically he's fine. Mentally he wines and complains when Kirk Hinrich takes a charge and he flips out. Or in the playoffs is afraid to take it the rack on Roy Hibbert.

Meanwhile MJ was taking hits from muscle bound thugs like Ewing, Oakley, Mason and X while still finishing at the cup.

Come on ... mentality, toughness, and clutch ability are by far LeBron's more glaring flaws. Besides a jumper that comes and goes.
    how is he not clutch other than 2011?
    also, he had every right to complain against hibbert and he still put up great numbers against pacers everytime he faced them.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    The problem is youre acting like bran is shaq. Bran isnt a bigman. kobe can stop him Same with iguodala. So what made you think bran would just barrel against jordan? Lol. But what did i expect? Youre a bran stan. The dumbest stans on this board. Oh half court game is mid range game. Theres a reason why bran sucks in the half court coz he has no midrange.
    For the umpteenth time, I've never said he was shaq. Since you keep bringing it up though,in a size comparison to mj he is to mj basically what shaq was to some centers if you really want to be technical about it. Anyone can be stopped bro, mj, kobe, Wilt, whomever. You still haven't answered the post about having basically no offensive foul calls in one on one.
    Only a dummy could miss the success he's had which says he ain't too bad in the half court after all. If I wasn't tryin to throw the game there's no way I'm shooting mid range if I know I got a huge size/strength advantage. Who plays one on one and decides to do the thing that will least help them win. I know the Knicks suck but your understanding of the game doesn't need to match.....

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    Every time he would take it to the hole against Hibbert he would get called for an offensive foul or get fouled in return without getting a call due to the whole "verticality rule" being called inconsistently
    Yeah everyone remembers him so called being scared of Hibbert but not remember one offensive foul call. I remember him making Hibbert double over after a drive because he hip checked him on a drive basically.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    For the umpteenth time, I've never said he was shaq. Since you keep bringing it up though,in a size comparison to mj he is to mj basically what shaq was to some centers if you really want to be technical about it. Anyone can be stopped bro, mj, kobe, Wilt, whomever. You still haven't answered the post about having basically no offensive foul calls in one on one.
    Only a dummy could miss the success he's had which says he ain't too bad in the half court after all. If I wasn't tryin to throw the game there's no way I'm shooting mid range if I know I got a huge size/strength advantage. Who plays one on one and decides to do the thing that will least help them win. I know the Knicks suck but your understanding of the game doesn't need to match.....
    again dumby, you said bran would easily overpower jordan yet we have seen iguodala and other players as strong as jordan stopping bran. so basically youre implying that bran is like shaq who can easily overpower jordan which is false. just like people here exaggerating jordans speed, you too are exaggerating brans strength.

One thing - what does Bron mean by "I'd be prime Jordan 1 on 1"

OP?

again dumby, you said bran would easily overpower jordan yet we have seen iguodala and other players as strong as jordan stopping bran. so basically youre implying that bran is like shaq who can easily overpower jordan which is false. just like people here exaggerating jordans speed, you too are exaggerating brans strength.
    Show me where I said he would easily do anything bro, hate make reach or what? I've never mentioned shaq in any point I've made, except in response. Shaq is irrelevant to my line of thinking, if anything it's your perception. No need to project it on me. Again I said Lebron. Is bigger and stronger than Jordan, is he not? It's clear from all your posts you hate lebron, thats cool I'm happy for you. That doesn't make it an excuse to be ignorant.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Show me where I said he would easily do anything bro, hate make reach or what? I've never mentioned shaq in any point I've made, except in response. Shaq is irrelevant to my line of thinking, if anything it's your perception. No need to project it on me. Again I said Lebron. Is bigger and stronger than Jordan, is he not? It's clear from all your posts you hate lebron, thats cool I'm happy for you. That doesn't make it an excuse to be ignorant.
    Bro everyone here saying that youre implying bran is like shaq. He is stronger but the gap is not huge like you make it to be or else players who are as strong as jordan(iguodala,kobe) wouldnt be able to stop him. But then again youre a bran stAn so you wouldnt understand simple logic. Lol

Bro everyone here saying that youre implying bran is like shaq. He is stronger but the gap is not huge like you make it to be or else players who are as strong as jordan(iguodala,kobe) wouldnt be able to stop him. But then again youre a bran stAn so you wouldnt understand simple logic. Lol
    If you can't decipher the words that's not my problem. I don't have to imply, I can just say what's on my mind. I don't have to explain any further I've already stated shaq never came out of any of my posts nor did the word easy as my opinion of what would happen. You can't process a simple thought without going retard that's a pp, not my department. Oh yeah and if disagreeing with you makes me a stan, so be it. Judging by your posts disagreeing with you is a good thing.......