NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Wandering around the streets wired AF can be fatal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJSIeBLnsns

It was pretty comical I have to admit up until the point he grabbed for the gun and had 5 rounds pumped into him at point blank range and had blood pooling out beneath him like in the movies.

Default Re: Wandering around the streets wired AF can be fatal

Ah man, what the ****. Poor guy, dumb as hell for grabbing the gun but shit, he didn't deserve to die he thought she was gonna kill him.

What a ****ed up situation. Can't blame the officer for shooting but I feel like he could of shot him in the arm or something other than the head, and the girl cop shouldn't have come at him with the gun drawn. Ultimately, the Mexican is at fault for grabbing at the gun, never ****ing go at a cop like that.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

In hindsight it was the woman cop's decision to draw on the guy is which lead to his death. He was armed with a fire extinguisher though, if this had been Dead Rising she would have been totally justified. The second he started to reach for the gun, he was a dead man. The shooting itself was totally justifiable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Sucks for that mexican guy that lady cop tried to be rambo and decided to take point and march right in there with her gun drawn

The dude could of just went in and yanked his skinny ass out of the bus and it would of been over

These police