Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: US Marines take down terrorist with an AK-47 in France barehanded

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You know very well you are praying that its not a Muslim.

I know how Muslims are after these attacks...they pray and hope its not one of them.
    I couldn't care less. I am not responsible for lunatics that I have never nor could I have ever had an effect of educating and guiding towards peaceful reform. Well, at least in this case. I don't know any violent Muslims because everyone appreciates the freedom that 'Murica provides Situation is different in France because of the way they treat the Muslims there though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

LOL

Saving the French since 1775....

Banned

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    LOL

One of the persons critically injured was one of the two Marines who "neutralized the extremely violent passenger".

The Interior Minister of France has reiterated that without the bravery by these 2 Marines, the tragedy would have been much worse and he sends his utmost gratitude on behalf of himself, the French prime minister and the passengers to these two "brave" Marines. The link in the OP is being continuously updated.
    Last edited by HitandRun Reggie; 08-21-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You do realize that using an AK is not barehanded, right?
    There was not enough space for commas in the title. [color=white]Figure it out[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You do realize that using an AK is not barehanded, right?
    I took it as the marine was barehanded and the terrorist had an ak-47.

they heard him loading up the magazine in the bathroom

Mother ****ing right.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    they heard him loading up the magazine in the bathroom
    Yeah but unfortunately it appears he also had a pistol and was able to draw it after the Marines interrupted him loading his rifle. If he had got the rifle out it would have been like shooting fish in a barrel in the confined space of the train, and we would be looking at mass casualties.

Banned

God I love Americans!

I know every one of us Americans on here would do the same. After seeing all those helpless Chinese when they're own kind are in danger...its good to know Americans will always have that helping DNA embedded in us.

It has to be something in our fresh rivers.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    God I love Americans!

I know every one of us Americans on here would do the same. After seeing all those helpless Chinese when they're own kind are in danger...its good to know Americans will always have that helping DNA embedded in us.

It has to be something in our fresh rivers.

The Chinese can't build shit. They got people falling through and being chewed up by escalators. They eat anything that has a pulse. Mexicans don't want to be in Mexico. Great Britain is being overrun by non-assimilated Muslims and Australia has kangaroos on steroids that bully people on their way home.

It's good to be an American.