Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Lightbulb The Weeknd will be the most famous human in the world within 5 years

Abel blew up just this year with Earned It and now he is taking over the planet. He is IMO the best artist in the world right now (listen to Trilogy if you havent) and is now SHITTING out hits like it is absolutely nothing. He is also capable of making music that appeals to everyone. Nobody has had that capability since Michael Jackson. We haven't heard a voice like his since.......ever.

Already 3 songs in the top 5 this year. The Hills and Can't Feel My Face are both in the top 5 as we speak and both are still gaining momentum. Beauty Behind the Madness drops in 5 days and that shit is LOADED with hits. The leak was just 2 days ago.
    Earned It- Made him explode, #3
    The Hills- #5 and climbing fast
    CFMF-Will probably go back to #1 this next week, song of the summer
    In the Night- 2015 Michael Jackson song. Will be SHOCKED if this doesn't go #1
    Losers-This song will be in movies and commercials all the time. #1
    Prisoner (ft Lana Del Ray)-Amazing song. I see no reason why it won't be #1
    Dark times(ft Ed Sheeran)-Top 10 easy
    Shameless-Top 20 at worst
    As You Are-Assuming they release it as a single, top 3p at worst

It is actually insane. This album has more hits than Thriller and there is at least 1 song that each demographic would like. Abel is 1 more album like this away from being by far the biggest star in music.

Slaybel

NBA Superstar

Default Re: The Weeknd will be the most famous human in the world within 5 years

we've had east coast, west coast and southern, I guess northern is all that is left to complete the compass. T Dizzle takin over.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: The Weeknd will be the most famous human in the world within 5 years

They blew up with Wicked Games last year.

Wicked Games was actually released in 2012 but didn't blow up on the radio until last year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    They blew up with Wicked Games last year.

Wicked Games was actually released in 2012 but didn't blow up on the radio until last year.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Is it just one dude?

Damn never even knew that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Is it just one dude?

Damn never even knew that.
    Abel Tesfaye the GOAT human

So good people think it can't be just one person

He reminds me of The Dream; an amazing producer who can't sing worth shit. I think the Dream is actually a better producer, but an even worse singer. Both these guys are masters of production... but I bet their live performances are cringe worthy.

Never heard of any of these people.

rank sentamentalist

yea he'll be household, dude is real talented and has a great ear for both r&b plus club scene. i can't judge his singing, i guess i'll take bdreason's word for it... but an average voice does not so much get in the way of a successful music career these days

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He reminds me of The Dream; an amazing producer who can't sing worth shit. I think the Dream is actually a better producer, but an even worse singer. Both these guys are masters of production... but I bet their live performances are cringe worthy.

I'll just get this out of the way, and I mean no disrespect by saying this, at least so far, but...
    who?

Who?

rank sentamentalist

search cfmf or the hills and you'll recognize

he's a singer/producer from toronto

Terrible music

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't think Weeknd is a bad singer...