Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: The Weeknd will be the most famous human in the world within 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Terrible music
    wat kind of music do u like fsvr54?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The Weeknd will be the most famous human in the world within 5 years

Tell Your Friends is so good

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He reminds me of The Dream; an amazing producer who can't sing worth shit. I think the Dream is actually a better producer, but an even worse singer. Both these guys are masters of production... but I bet their live performances are cringe worthy.
    Bruh, the weeknd didnt even produce any of his shit till his newest album

And lol at calling him a bad singer

I love CFMF. All he needs is one or 2 tracks like that then he can do his typical faded stoner reverbed the hell out tracks that he is known for. I will wait until I hear the whole album to determine how famous he will be afterwards.

Most known human in the world? Come on.

He won't even be one of the five most known people in music.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P

Not even 5 most known Canadians.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

He's really popular with the ladies for sure. So many girls I know in their early 20s love his voice. He has had some solid songs for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P

His album already has 3 top 5 hits

Now add the 3 inevitable top 5 hits (Prisoner, Losers, In the Night) and you have 6 top 5 hits on ONE ****ING ALBUM

That is a 2015 version of THRILLER. That alone puts him in the top 5 in music, and there aren't any huge dominant figures in music now compared to other eras. Add another album with half as many hits as this one and he rules the world.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    His album already has 3 top 5 hits

Now add the 3 inevitable top 5 hits (Prisoner, Losers, In the Night) and you have 6 top 5 hits on ONE ****ING ALBUM

That is a 2015 version of THRILLER. That alone puts him in the top 5 in music, and there aren't any huge dominant figures in music now compared to other eras. Add another album with half as many hits as this one and he rules the world.
    Those songs have no chance of reaching top 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Terrible music
    What Weeknd songs have you heard? Just be honest. I promise i won't bash you.

Banned

He has the best voice out of every single person in the entire music indistry. That voice is a gift from God to our ears.

Marijuana has never and will never have any sort of negative side effect

And a mediocre musician in america who looks like a girl and makes music for girls is going to be the most famous human being in the world.

Gotta love OP
    Last edited by KNOW1EDGE; 08-23-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He reminds me of The Dream; an amazing producer who can't sing worth shit. I think the Dream is actually a better producer, but an even worse singer. Both these guys are masters of production... but I bet their live performances are cringe worthy.
    You have no idea what u talkin bout lmao. WTF this makes no sense he doesnt produce any of his sht
    bad singer?
    have u actually listened to anything by him?
    a better comparison to Dream would be to 808s Kanye

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Marijuana has never and will never have any sort of negative side effect

And a mediocre musician in america who looks like a girl and makes music for girls is going to be the most famous human being in the world.

Gotta love OP
    What medications do you take and how often?

And he is Canadian you dumb ass
    And he makes music for everyone. I'm in college and everyone is blasting the Hills, my mom is obsessed with Can't Feel My Face, females of all ages love earned it, and everyone who loves dark drugged up songs can listen to basically all of Trilogy.

You are an idiot

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

His production is def on point.

But as a singer.. he's weak.

He's got nothing on Gallant, the best singer today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZNH...MrSuicideSheep

This dude is nasty and is fina blow the f*ck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anfw...el=DanielKirby

No other male r&b singer has shit on this cat.