Banned

Default If Tristan Thompson was white how bad would the media/fans be all over his d*ck

They would be calling him a top 20 player.They would be pulling his shorts down to suck his d*ck over how hard he plays. im 100% positive of all of this!Dellavedova is basically Norris Cole 2.0 and they were ready to brand him better than Kyrie(so basically calling him a top 10 pg in the league) before he got his shit pushed in by the warriors just because he's white

and you know who i mean when i say they...
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 08-31-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: If Tristan Thompson was white how bad would the media/fans be all over his d*ck

when your right your right....cant argue with op he pretty much nailed it

Default Re: If Tristan Thompson was white how bad would the media/fans be all over his d*ck

White guys like Tristan get a lot of love because everyone knows they aren't that good but they go balls out anyway. Everyone was giving Delly attention because it was clear that he sucks and was playing way over his head.

Banned

Boy didnt tell no lie

Banned

this is why i'm proud to be white

only way to be white is if youre 100%

white mom with black dad = black son or daughter

half white person has kid with white person = black son or daughter

feels good to be part of this exclusive members only club

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    They would be calling him a top 20 player.They would be pulling his shorts down to suck his d*ck over how hard he plays. im 100% positive of all of this!Dellavedova is basically Norris Cole 2.0 and they were ready to brand him better than Kyrie(so basically calling him a top 10 pg in the league) before he got his shit pushed in by the warriors just because he's white

and you know who i mean when i say they...
    wut

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

No one said Delly was better than Irving wtf? Link 1 post. Delly got love because he was the underdog who played his heart out people love those stories.

As far as TT goes, if he were white he'd be "not very athletic" with "decent IQ", only to be corrected by the few who actually watched him throughout his short career.

If TT was white he would be out of the NBA right now. Next question.

if TT is white, he is just another Kris Humphries.

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    when your right your right....cant argue with op he pretty much nailed it
    Didnt you just put a pic up saying the OP is your alt

Yeah bitches I just snitched on a self snitch

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

If TT was white, his name would be Tyler Hansbrough.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op's stepdad is white

College star

If he was white he wouldn't get enough playing time dawg. The racism in the NBA goes like that, not like how you imagine it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    If he was white he wouldn't get enough playing time dawg. The racism in the NBA goes like that, not like how you imagine it.
    Tne knicks had like 7 white players on the team getting regular minutes last season