Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Vaniiiia just sent me this PM...

vaniiia lol at least OP has the balls to show his face online. Post yours or GTFO

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    vaniiia lol at least OP has the balls to show his face online. Post yours or GTFO
    No thanks I actually have a life outside of this forum, unlike Justin who literally has accomplished nothing and begs for money in youtube videos.

I'd prefer to remain anonymous even though I'm better looking than everyone here. Bunch of nerdy virgins around here which is why I primarily use it to take out some stress on you dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
    No thanks I actually have a life outside of this forum, unlike Justin who literally has accomplished nothing and begs for money in youtube videos.

I'd prefer to remain anonymous even though I'm better looking than everyone here. Bunch of nerdy virgins around here which is why I primarily use it to take out some stress on you dudes.
    Yea keep making fun of others to make yourself feel better. I'm sure your life is so awesome that you just felt compelled to share it on a basketball OTC forum

BTW I think vaniiia is a confirmed black person .. maybe he's jealous of OP for being white?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Yea keep making fun of others to make yourself feel better. I'm sure your life is so awesome that you just felt compelled to share it on a basketball OTC forum

BTW I think vaniiia is a confirmed black person .. maybe he's jealous of OP for being white?
    I'm jealous of OP for being white... being poor... being ugly... being half-retarded... being friendless... being a self-admitted beta loser.

I'm jealous of the man and thass why I be mad.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Someone has to be the enemy.

The guy everyone talks about so they can forget about their problems for a while...

They know I can take it.

And btw Justin, didn't mean to bully you into deleting all your videos... lol. I was kinda just toying around with you. I actually care about you but am more interested in manipulating you for my own entertainment. I sometimes forget that you're a human with real emotions... sometimes my joking can turn into another persons agony... and for that I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your fun on here by getting all personal with you. I take back what I said about your wife...

Sorry for rag dolling you around like that and toying with your emotions, wont happen again.

Still love ya, bro. Get your act right...I believe in you. Be real...it's the best form of entertainment on planet earth.

Banned

Justin! How are ya' bud!

Got those welfare cheques yet?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Justin! How are ya' bud!

Got those welfare cheques yet?
    Every month, bro. Missed you.

Banned

Hope the real live forever man! Pray the fake get exposed!

Someone has to be the enemy.

The guy everyone talks about so they can forget about their problems for a while...

They know I can take it.

And btw Justin, didn't mean to bully you into deleting all your videos... lol. I was kinda just toying around with you. I actually care about you but am more interested in manipulating you for my own entertainment. I sometimes forget that you're a human with real emotions... sometimes my joking can turn into another persons agony... and for that I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your fun on here by getting all personal with you. I take back what I said about your wife...

Sorry for rag dolling you around like that and toying with your emotions, wont happen again.
    This guy

pure gold.

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar