Default Let's talk about how 4chan framed one of their own for the mass attack in oregon:

http://gawker.com/how-4chan-trolled-...-fo-1734265649

They had news media outlets saying the guys name and posting his picture as the suspected shooter. His pictures went viral on facebook as the shooter. 4chan threw their own fam under the bus and watched in laughter as he got hit by every wheel.

Would ISH ever do anything like this!? It just seems so terrible

Default Re: Let's talk about how 4chan framed one of their own for the mass attack in oregon:

[QUOTE]The confusion started with a couple of troubling posts on /r9k/, a.k.a. ROBOT9001. It

Default Re: Let's talk about how 4chan framed one of their own for the mass attack in oregon:

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    This whole ****ing passage is so bizarre to me...

What in the ****.
    A congregation of self-proclaimed 'robots' with their very own niche community message board where they can all gather together and talk about having no friends or girlfriends all turned on one of their own members like a pack of ravenous wolves and framed him for a heinous crime.

That's basically what happened. It's all one of the strangest things I've ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    A congregation of self-proclaimed 'robots' with their very own niche community message board where they can all gather together and talk about having no friends or girlfriends all turned on one of their own members like a pack of ravenous wolves and framed him for a heinous crime.

That's basically what happened. It's all one of the strangest things I've ever heard
    I mean... what the ****....

Like there's seriously people with no friends and no girlfriends, and actually get together and talk about it....

And then call themselves beta? Totally confused.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I mean... what the ****....

Like there's seriously people with no friends and no girlfriends, and actually get together and talk about it....

And then call themselves beta? Totally confused.
    Honestly, you've got it. It doesn't make sense to a "normie" (that's what they'd call you) but it is exactly what you described.

And then they turned on one of their most active members and framed him for a heinous crime and it actually worked and his name and face went viral on facebook and in major news outlets on tv as the killer

lettuce be real here, people here would do that and worse to stalkerforlife because they don't like his basketball opinions or whatever crap

don't put your personal info for random people...that seems like common sense, but now with social media being popular people have thrown that out the window. If people can ruin your life on a mostly anonymous forum, imagine a place like this where there's names attached to everything

We'd all turn on each other like a pack of wolves bruh

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    lettuce be real here, people here would do that and worse to stalkerforlife because they don't like his basketball opinions or whatever crap

don't put your personal info for random people...that seems like common sense, but now with social media being popular people have thrown that out the window. If people can ruin your life on a mostly anonymous forum, imagine a place like this where there's names attached to everything
    That's why I would never give out my name or post pics of myself nor my wife or children. People who do are just messing with fire, there are a ton of unhinged people online, and you never know when one of them is gonna become obsessed with someone else and fvck with them for whatever reason. That's why I hardly ever go on FB and everything there is private for only friends and relatives.

Too many weirdos out there mayne

They actually turned in two of their members. I liked how the one guy explained it to the reporter in true 4chan fashion.
    “just some butthurt ******s who i blocked raging out,” he told me over Gchat, “hoping that someone will dox them for me.”

Banned

Eggman

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i've pretty much been doing the same thing. Every questionable thing ive read on here, i put in a detailed email to Obama. but that lazymother fcker hasnt emailed me back, yet

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It's all pretty funny to me being familiar with message board shenanigans. That being said, only one here capable of that is Jabes and he's, presumably, gone.

who?

Banned

Let's talk about the fact that the fgt known as OP legitimately and unironically linked to fvcking gawker