Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather has had 0 knockouts since 1999...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Keep in mind that this brainiac is replying to a post that clearly shows Mayweather landed more POWER PUNCHES than Manny.

Can't fix stupid, can't even slightly mend it.

thats why you're a retard that believes in crooked ass, regularly horrible local commissioned judges

anyone who watched the fight knows Pac landed the heavier punches. if only there were nearly as many Pac stans who make highlight videos as retard race bias floyd stans

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    its funny since listening to local sports radio these days with all of the RG3 stans reminds me of the same EXACT people who love mayweather

they're mostly black dudes who are incredibly bias over their black athlete hyped role models and their athleticism where they can't be straight up. u can tell there is a good amount of racial bias there since if RG3 or Mayweather were white u KNOW they would never stan up for them that much.

its just like the CJ2K stans who took 2 years of his failure to realize he sucked

don't get me wrong there are a few macklemore types on their dikks too but i swear its a very racial bias 'thing'
    Are you just trolling??

How in the hell is bum ass RG3 comparable to undefeated Floyd?

Floyd dominated his sport for over 16yrs, and has beat most of the same fighters yawl be on Pac's d!ck about...How you get knocked out by Manuel Marquez?? How you lose to a nobody named Rustico Torrecampo?? Medgoen knocked his ass out with a Body shot?? He got straight out boxed by Morreles??

Meanwhile Floyd beating everybody you place infront of him...Gatti? Wooped, Dela Hoya? Wooped, Cotto? Wooped, Alvarez? Wooped, Marquez? wooped, Zab? Wooped, Mosely? Wooped....At the end of the day, instead of hating on Floyd and trying to pathetically compare him to a career loser quarterback RG3, and trying to scream conspiracy, maybe you should stop trolling and just recongnize that the man is a legend and TBE...He beat EVERYONE who was at top or near the top in their divisions.

Bruh, stop crying "Race" and recongnize that he is great...And the Greatest Quarterback to me is not RG3 just because I'm black.. ....Give me Brady over anyone ever with Montana right there.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Are you just trolling??

How in the hell is bum ass RG3 comparable to undefeated Floyd?

Floyd dominated his sport for over 16yrs, and has beat most of the same fighters yawl be on Pac's d!ck about...How you get knocked out by Manuel Marquez?? How you lose to a nobody named Rustico Torrecampo?? Medgoen knocked his ass out with a Body shot?? He got straight out boxed by Morreles??

Meanwhile Floyd beating everybody you place infront of him...Gatti? Wooped, Dela Hoya? Wooped, Cotto? Wooped, Alvarez? Wooped, Marquez? wooped, Zab? Wooped, Mosely? Wooped....At the end of the day, instead of hating on Floyd and trying to pathetically compare him to a career loser quarterback RG3, and trying to scream conspiracy, maybe you should stop trolling and just recongnize that the man is a legend and TBE...He beat EVERYONE who was at top or near the top in their divisions.

Bruh, stop crying "Race" and recongnize that he is great...And the Greatest Quarterback to me is not RG3 just because I'm black.. ....Give me Brady over anyone ever with Montana right there.
    so if floyd was a white dude u'd be on his dikk just as much?

hell fukkin no u and a lot of other black dudes wouldn't

its funny to hear the conversations at the barber shop where the black dude barber and all the dudes he cuts who are all black guys suck mayweathers dikk so hard. i swear its so racially bias with a lot of people but it happens with these black athletes who become household names on the cover of Madden and shit. it was the same with CJ3k and i swear they kept crying about teams not giving him a chance for 2 years straight : same with RG3 now and every black caller calling in talking about how the Skins haven't given him a chance...its basically whats happening to beckham even tho i like him.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 09-18-2015 at 08:01 PM.

so if floyd was a white dude u'd be on his dikk just as much?

hell fukkin no u and a lot of other black dudes wouldn't

its funny to hear the conversations at the barber shop where the black dude barber and all the dudes he cuts who are all black guys suck mayweathers dikk so hard. i swear its so racially bias with a lot of people but it happens with these black athletes who become household names on the cover of Madden and shit. it was the same with CJ3k and i swear they kept crying about teams not giving him a chance for 2 years straight : same with RG3 now and every black caller calling in talking about how the Skins haven't given him a chance...its basically whats happening to beckham even tho i like him.
    None of what you said refutted my points..

You still goin on about race comparing Floyd to RG3 because they black, yet not looking at the fact that Floyd is undefeated, dominated his sport for 16yrs and has beaten the most Champions of All-Time and made the most money at that...Every fighter that stepped infront of Floyd over the last 16yrs had ppl rooting for them, even some thought most of the fighters were gonna beat Floyd untill Floyd made them look like amatuers IE Pac Man who he made swing at air and only connect on 19% of his puches...Nothing like RG3 whos a career loser and did nothing...So again, you seem to be the only one on this race sh!t...Honestly, since Floyd is retired, I think GGG is the best pound for pound fighter in the world, so he must be black right?

You're a racist ph@ggot who knows nothing about the true art of Boxing, I'm done responding to a subpar poster with an IQ lower than 70.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    None of what you said refutted my points..

You still goin on about race comparing Floyd to RG3 because they black, yet not looking at the fact that Floyd is undefeated, dominated his sport for 16yrs and has beaten the most Champions of All-Time and made the most money at that...Every fighter that stepped infront of Floyd over the last 16yrs had ppl rooting for them, even some thought most of the fighters were gonna beat Floyd untill Floyd made them look like amatuers IE Pac Man who he made swing at air and only connect on 19% of his puches...Nothing like RG3 whos a career loser and did nothing...So again, you seem to be the only one on this race sh!t...Honestly, since Floyd is retired, I think GGG is the best pound for pound fighter in the world, so he must be black right?

You're a racist ph@ggot who knows nothing about the true art of Boxing, I'm done responding to a subpar poster with an IQ lower than 70.
    lmao u just used THE 2 Floyd stan excuses again

sure he's made a ton of money from the juggernaut that is boxing hype marketing but not anymore. he's been exposed as a overrated boring ass chicken. what the money excuse really comes down to is boxing has amazing marketing for the sport. but at some point the fans wisen up and they have to the Floyd scam. 500k PPV's

and the undefeated record excuse again

why don't u floyd stans ever mention the truth of that being a hand picked undefeated record in a weak era and avoiding opponents in their primes?

i'm not racist for being truthful. in fact you're so racist u don't even realize it

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

this is why stat whores never know shit. if i tap you a 100 times and someone drops me 3 times he should win in a decision.

Pac clearly landed the real blows, while that poohsee mayweather ran, hugged, and tapped him all fight.

there aren't sadder stat whoring fans in this world than mayweather stans. if it ainn't talkin bout his hand picked undefeated record, its his love tap stats
    Except Pacquiao didn't land a single meaningful punch in the fight, but don't let me get in the way ... keep trolling.

Rest in Peace Godzuki
    Last edited by KNOW1EDGE; 09-18-2015 at 10:04 PM.

The rent is absolutely free for Floyd in Godzuki's head. That's all he talks about. Probably can't even name 5 boxers outside of Floyd and Manny.