Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Obama gave ISIS the ressources and money to fight Assad. This ****ing idiot.
    Obama tried to market ISIS to the US people as "noble freedom fighting rebels"

This man is no better than Bush. If anything he is worse.

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Obama tried to market ISIS to the US people as "noble freedom fighting rebels"

This man is no better than Bush. If anything he is worse.
    Bush was evil, Obama is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    They should feed them all pork. If you aren't willing to eat pork as opposed to starve, then that's on you.
    I'd like to see you force a bunch of Muslims into eating pork

Making threads on the internet doesn't make you a badass dude, give it up.

   

Obama gave ISIS the ressources and money to fight Assad. This ****ing idiot.
    speak for yourself, chumpy.

but yeah, destabilising a region goes hand in hand with dangerous states springing up, whatever the movement is.

Banned

Bush was evil, Obama is just stupid.
    It is the opposite. Bush was stupid. Obama is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, I can tell you have a lot of pent up frustration towards white people, white males in particular. Did somebody hurt you?

And I think the point he was making is that he indeed would not force them to eat the pork, but rather give them the option to eat food or die of starvation

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I do get that a country has the right, even the responsibility to not overburden it's citizens with refugees. If your resources are stretched too thin it can definitely be a problem. What is ridiculous however is how some of you seem to revel in these refugees being abused. Acting like they should be punished for seeking a way out of their own war-torn country.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, I can tell you have a lot of pent up frustration towards white people, white males in particular. Did somebody hurt you?

And I think the point he was making is that he indeed would not force them to eat the pork, but rather give them the option to eat food or die of starvation
    He is Turkish. Turkish people are white.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

I wouldn't force them to eat anything.

I'd give them the option to eat it, or not. Preferably, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    It is the opposite. Bush was stupid. Obama is evil.
    Obama is not evil. He like too many people are blinded by ideology over reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I do get that a country has the right, even the responsibility to not overburden it's citizens with refugees. If your resources are stretched too thin it can definitely be a problem. What is ridiculous however is how some of you seem to revel in these refugees being abused. Acting like they should be punished for seeking a way out of their own war-torn country.
    I agree with your overall sentiment, but at some point we have to accept reality. The vast majority of these people are in fact not refugees. There are genuine refugees, but the majority of the people are just seeing this as their opportunity to get into rich countries.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I agree with your overall sentiment, but at some point we have to accept reality. The vast majority of these people are in fact not refugees. There are genuine refugees, but the majority of the people are just seeing this as their opportunity to get into rich countries.
    There is a "genuine" war going on with innocent people getting hurt and killed. What percentage of the refugees aren't legit is something none of us really knows.

Banned

Muslims need to assimilate and hot dogs are a staple of American culture.

Eat it or GTFO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Obama is not evil. He like too many people are blinded by ideology over reality.
    he has done too much phucked up shit for me to give him the benefit of the doubt like you have. Remember when he assassinated US citizens with drones without giving them fair trial?

Banned

US obsession with Syria and wanting to get rid of Assad is a big reason for the refugee crisis.