Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Liberal buzz word! 20 points, and a bonus 10 points for it being before noon.
    its very easy to label something a buzzword. its a cop out so you can just dismiss the topic at hand, and not really have to think about the issues.

its a great tool close minded people use to stay close minded.

what evidence is there that proves that these people in need are terrorists? people are literally afraid of them because they are different, and assuming the worst. If that isnt xenophobia, I dont know what is.

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    its very easy to label something a buzzword. its a cop out so you can just dismiss the topic at hand, and not really have to think about the issues.

what evidence is there that proves that these people in need are terrorists? people are literally afraid of them because they are different, and assuming the worst. If that isnt xenophobia, I dont know what is.
    And its really easy to try and label someone xenophobic too.

And there is no evidence, but there's also no evidence they aren't, because we don't know who the **** they are.

Do you know who I am? Would you allow me into your house without introducing myself? What are you afraid of? Is it cause I'm different?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

what evidence is there that proves that these people in need are terrorists?

I don't think terrorists go around announcing they are terrorists. The object of a terrorist attack is to have it happen without it being discovered beforehand.

I'm more concerned with the undeniable fact that these people do not assimilate. They overwhelm and conquer, and before you know it, a European nation has lost a thousand of years of history and culture to the crescent moon cult.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Most of these people are not true refugees.

Opportunistic men deserting their families to find a paradise. Trojan horse for ISIS too no doubt.

Don't be fooled
    Are you back on the wagon? I thought you changed for the better

We have you saying they are ISIS and we have others who are convinced they just want to work on their tans and sip their fine beverages while collecting handouts.

How about they want the best chance for making a living in a developed country? Why always assume the worst? Believe me, I hate ISIS and hate the ones who don't do shit for their welfare, but I don't always assume the worst in people simply because of their religion.

Lighten up and look at it from their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Are you back on the wagon? I thought you changed for the better

We have you saying they are ISIS and we have others who are convinced they just want to work on their tans and sip their fine beverages while collecting handouts.

How about they want the best chance for making a living in a developed country? Why always assume the worst? Believe me, I hate ISIS and hate the ones who don't do shit for their welfare, but I don't always assume the worst in people simply because of their religion.

Lighten up and look at it from their point of view.
    I don't blame the women and children for running, except I wonder why they chose to run to Europe and not other Arab countries (I don't really wonder, I know why).

I think the men are shit though.

Banned

do you have any proof?

you just sound paranoid and xenophobic

The way i see it is if people are willing to risk their lives drowning at sea to get here, they must truly be depserate and in need, certainly relative to european living standards.

their only crime was being unlucky enough to be born in the wrong part of the world (it could be argued that its because of western intervention that their country has fallen apart), while we as europeans we're much luckier.
    That's a retarded way to see it.

The way I see it is, people who actually are refuges shouldn't get to pick and choose the country they want to flee to based on who gives out the most cushy social benefits.

Banned

Why are these poor noble refuges throwing back free food and sandwiches they are given, and why are they attacking innocent civilians of the countries they want to migrate to with rocks?

http://www.infowars.com/migrant-cris...-to-broadcast/

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    This.

And it's abundantly clear in my generation. A generation that thinks they deserve shit just for being alive.
    While I somewhat agree with that, is there a worse generation than baby boomers in this regard? They ****ed everything up yet still hold too much power to let anyone change anything that makes things the slight bit uncomfortable for them. It's the generation that stole everything from their children after being given everything from their parents. What's that saying? "The greatest generation gave birth to the worst generation." Absolutely ****ing true.

do you have any proof?

you just sound paranoid and xenophobic

The way i see it is if people are willing to risk their lives drowning at sea to get here, they must truly be depserate and in need, certainly relative to european living standards.
    Being poor =/= refugees

their only crime was being unlucky enough to be born in the wrong part of the world (it could be argued that its because of western intervention that their country has fallen apart), while we as europeans we're much luckier.
    It has nothing to do with luck. Europe is rich because Europeans made it rich.

You act like "xenophobia" is in itself some kind of "crack mate" argument.

Let's assume you're completely right for the sake of argument. It's strictly a matter of xenophobia. Ok, and?

Banned

Immigration is a real problem.

They are now disguising it as refuge.

Huge problems.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Immigration is a real problem.

They are now disguising it as refuge.

Huge problems.
    Immigration isn't a problem.

It's mass, unchecked immigration that has become a problem. And its what the immigrants do once they arrive that's become a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I agree with your overall sentiment, but at some point we have to accept reality. The vast majority of these people are in fact not refugees. There are genuine refugees, but the majority of the people are just seeing this as their opportunity to get into rich countries.

Do you guys seriously believe this? You're so out of touch with reality, it's staggering. You think they'd WALK days on end and be cramped in buses, climb through the windows, sleep on the floor just for a better opportunity? They are running for their lives dude, how can you guys say such things? 7 million people displaced from their homes, 3.9 million refugees who already left the country (20 million pre war population) and you think they are doing this just to get into "rich countries"?

Come on man, get off of the computer and interact with people, you've become dehumanized.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Do you guys seriously believe this? You're so out of touch with reality, it's staggering. You think they'd WALK days on end and be cramped in buses, climb through the windows, sleep on the floor just for a better opportunity? They are running for their lives dude, how can you guys say such things? 7 million people displaced from their homes, 3.9 million refugees who already left the country (20 million pre war population) and you think they are doing this just to get into "rich countries"?

Come on man, get off of the computer and interact with people, you've become dehumanized.

They are not running for their lives and they are not forced to walk days on end.

They can easily seek refuge in the nearest country.

Greed is a great motivating factor. Also, a majority of these so-called refugees are men.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

Hispanics are doing that every day on our southern border, yet you're surprised to see it elsewhere?

Odd.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/world/...efugee-crisis/
    Last edited by UK2K; 09-18-2015 at 03:32 PM.