Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Thing is that Europe is extremely tolerant with third world immigration. They have this belief that extremely religious people from wartorn countries will suddenly give a boost to Europe because of multiculturalism. The media claims that there's many "educated" people in the refugees that will give the economy a boost but we all know that majority of these people probably didn't finish their basic schooling. Do people really think there's a bunch of doctors and engineers in these crowds?
    Do we all know that? You guys are ridiculous, I swear.

Here is another fact, majority of Albanians are uneducated. Pulled it right from my ass, but we all know that the majority of things that come out of my ass are true.

Default Re: Refugee crisis: Hungary deploys teargas and water cannon at Serbia border

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    They are not running for their lives and they are not forced to walk days on end.

They can easily seek refuge in the nearest country.

Greed is a great motivating factor. Also, a majority of these so-called refugees are men.
    Do you know how this all works bud? You think Turkey/Hungary/Greece can take on all 3.9m? Pretty sure EU is trying to spread them out, so that not one country takes on too many to the point where they become a hindrance to their economy.

Banned

What's going on right now is similar to Americas Black Friday shopping. You have a mass of people dashing to one place which is dangerous if women and kids were around. If they were truly running for their lives then should seek the first safe area and get shelter for their families. Why risk their lives with no food or money? Because they have none and want assistance and they happen to be young aged males who probably want that fancy lifestyle and its all free.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Hispanics are doing that every day on our southern border, yet you're surprised to see it elsewhere?

Odd.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/world/...efugee-crisis/
    Thanks for posting that article

Turkey has taken in nearly 2 million refugees; Lebanon more than 1.1 million; Jordan at least 629,000. Egypt has played a role, too, welcoming more than 130,000, and even Iraq, a country still ravaged by violence, has accepted nearly 250,000 refugees. More have likely crossed into those countries without being counted.

hmmm...yet according to the expert posters in this thread, they are all declining those countries and instead waiting to go to Germany. remember, atm it's 3.9m refugees out of Syria. Also in that article it states that although UAE is not taking in refugees (they are however allowingpeople in with visas), they have donated 530m to the UN for the refugees. The gulf countries should still be doing much much much more, shameful that they aren't the biggest players helping the poor what with them being the richest. While Lebanon, Jordan, an Turkey are playing a big role for these displaced people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Do you know how this all works bud? You think Turkey/Hungary/Greece can take on all 3.9m? Pretty sure EU is trying to spread them out, so that not one country takes on too many to the point where they become a hindrance to their economy.
    XD You think they are targeting the UK and Germany because it's the only choice they have? They do have a choice. Follow the rules and follow the immigration processes properly.

No one is forcing them to throw rocks at people. No one is forcing them to not accept the water and food that aid workers are giving them. No one is forcing them to avoid certain countries so they can target the ones that have the cushiest welfare benefits like UK and Germany.

A majority of these "refuges" are actually from Pakistan and aren't even Syrian.

What's going on right now is similar to Americas Black Friday shopping. You have a mass of people dashing to one place which is dangerous if women and kids were around. If they were truly running for their lives then should seek the first safe area and get shelter for their families. Why risk their lives with no food or money? Because they have none and want assistance and they happen to be young aged males who probably want that fancy lifestyle and its all free.

That's right folks, 9er just compared refugees from a worn torn country to black friday shoppers buying xbox's and ps4's for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    XD You think they are targeting the UK and Germany because it's the only choice they have? They do have a choice. Follow the rules and follow the immigration processes properly.

No one is forcing them to throw rocks at people. No one is forcing them to not accept the water and food that aid workers are giving them. No one is forcing them to avoid certain countries so they can target the ones that have the cushiest welfare benefits like UK and Germany.

A majority of these "refuges" are actually from Pakistan and aren't even Syrian.
    Quit using the word majority, you guys for the majority of this conversation have been talking out of your asses. Most of these people are from Syria nick, that's where the war is, quite bullshitting.

And check out the article U2k posted, see how many people are saying no to Turkey and neighbouring countries.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    That's right folks, 9er just compared refugees from a worn torn country to black friday shoppers buying xbox's and ps4's for christmas.
    Why do a majority of these refuges from a "war torn country" come from Pakistan?

Where are the women and children, breh?

Banned

I thought refugees would be grateful to be alive from their war-torn former homes but refugees now have demands. You would think being alive is enough but it seems like they now want demands such as...country XYZ does not provide me with certain assistance that country ABC does.

Holy cow is this getting out of hand. Living in a country in war is like hitting the lottery...you get to relocate to the place of your choice.

These kind of precedents can spark more civil wars within certain countries and give the population a reason and a chance to go elsewhere. Not just elsewhere either, to a country of their liking.

Sorry, I was wrong about UAE giving only 500m. According to CNN, The UAE, which has a gross domestic product of $570 billion, has given $4.7 billion. USA has given 550m (America ), UK and Kuwait has also donated hundreds of millions of dollars. So the argument about the UN "wasting their money" on the refugees takes a huge dive seeing as multiple bullions of dollars has been donated to them for the cause of relief for the refugees.

I thought refugees would be grateful to be alive from their war-torn former homes but refugees now have demands. You would think being alive is enough but it seems like they now want demands such as...country XYZ does not provide me with certain assistance that country ABC does.

Holy cow is this getting out of hand. Living in a country in war is like hitting the lottery...you get to relocate to the place of your choice.

These kind of precedents can spark more civil wars within certain countries and give the population a reason and a chance to go elsewhere. Not just elsewhere either, to a country of their liking.

I truly hope that one day you have to go through an atrocity such as war and be left with nothing, that is the only way it seems you'll ever become level headed again. Never wished anything for anyone bad, but I truly hope it happens to you 9er. I'd love to see what tune you'll be singing then, what with you being used to being coddled all your life.

Why do a majority of these refuges from a "war torn country" come from Pakistan?

A majority of the children are hidding in their fathers hats while the majority of women have teleported to their select destination. Majority are rich af and a majority are poor af. Majority of them are from Syria, but at the same time a majority of them are from Pakistan.

In the end, the majority will stay in Europe while the remaining majority will eventually go back. You following the majority of things I'm saying here breh, you followin me cuz?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    do you have any proof?

you just sound paranoid and xenophobic

The way i see it is if people are willing to risk their lives drowning at sea to get here, they must truly be depserate and in need, certainly relative to european living standards.

their only crime was being unlucky enough to be born in the wrong part of the world (it could be argued that its because of western intervention that their country has fallen apart), while we as europeans we're much luckier.
    plus, 40-50% of these people now suffer from post traumatic disorders...

The problem is, the refugees are 75% male, and many are not from Syria.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ight-live.html

They're not stupid, just like Hispanics crossing the southern border aren't stupid. They're going to chuck their passport unless it says Syria on it. No different than Hispanics coming over here and knowing exactly what to say (I feared for my life from cartel violence) to be able to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    plus, majority of these people now suffer from post traumatic disorders...
    Fixed, otherwise nick will have no idea wtf you're trying to say.

Yall should be journalists the way information just comes to you guys, it's fascinating. Take advantage of your god given skills, ISHiots.