Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default would you date a woman 10+ years your senior?

would you date a woman 10+ years your senior?

Banned

Default Re: would you date a woman 10+ years your senior?

hell no. It is a massive red flag if she's that old and still single+she will be desperate for a baby because her time would be running out and she'd do shit like poke holes in the condom of "forget" her birth control so she has an excuse to lock me down forever.

It all depends on specs. Devils in the details.

I wouldn't date a younger woman if she looked like a cow-frog hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    hell no. It is a massive red flag if she's that old and still single+she will be desperate for a baby because her time would be running out and she'd do shit like poke holes in the condom of "forget" her birth control so she has an excuse to lock me down forever.
    Have you read your own posts?

A woman talking with you for 15 minutes is sufficient birth control. Im sure you've turned at least one woman, lesbian.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup

A woman talking with you for 15 minutes is sufficient birth control. Im sure you've turned at least one woman, lesbian.
    you like dating older women, brah? Older single moms? Are they your cup of tea, G?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup

Lots of single professionals in their 30's and early 40's. Nothing wrong with putting career first.

Sure, why not.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Lots of single professionals in their 30's and early 40's. Nothing wrong with putting career first.

You're still waiting for your first lay ever. I gotta admire that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You're still waiting for your first lay ever. I gotta admire that.

I didn't really date her but I hung out with her a few times. Never got around to asking her age but she was probably 5+ years older. She got back into shape recently and she knew what she wanted, I liked that. Younger womanzes play their stupid games.

It's time for me to get married so no I don't think I would date anyone older now. She would have to be younger than me as well, we don't need her clock ticking out!

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I didn't really date her but I hung out with her a few times. Never got around to asking her age but she was probably 5+ years older. She got back into shape recently and she knew what she wanted, I liked that. Younger womanzes play their stupid games.
    no kidding bro. Plus all the drama and insecurities.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

depends, i guess.

i recently went home with a woman 10 years my senior (making her 39) and it was an "interesting" experience. i was pretty damn drunk when we met, seeing that it was 2 am/last call. still, my drunk ass was charming enough to have her invite me back to her place for more drinks. when we got there, she proceeded to talk about her 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter for a long, long time, lamenting about their struggles the past 18 years. and selfishly, I didnt really care at the time, seeing that the only reason i was there was to hook up with her, but i played the sweetheart card and listened intently as she rambled on. eventually, we did hook up, but at one point she pulled herself off me and repeated to herself aloud "you have a boyfriend! you have a boyfriend! he doesnt treat you right. but you have a boyfriend!" while i was just sitting there looking at her confused, perturbed and a bit annoyed. i ended up ubering home around 530 in the morning but have been getting non step texts from here since, always asking to hang out. but considering our last "tryst" ive been avoiding any sort of meet.

plus, it doesnt help that i cant remember her name for the life of me. point being, im certainly in a different place than anyone 10 years my senior, but id consider it if it was the right woman.

I just got a number from a woman 13 years my senior, making her 38. We are going to meet this weekend. I don't know how to approach this. She's pretty attractive and definitely doesnt look 38, more like early 30s. No kids.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    I just got a number from a woman 13 years my senior, making her 38. We are going to meet this weekend. I don't know how to approach this. She's pretty attractive and definitely doesnt look 38, more like early 30s. No kids.

Post pics. Now.