Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: would you date a woman 10+ years your senior?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Post pics. Now.
    If things go well this weekend, I will post one. Bookmark this.

You have to be some kind of demented to come up with all this and still feel good about yourself. You need to get laid. Relieves all that pent-up aggression and stress. If I were you, I'd fast-forward your search and just pay for sex.

You're never going to meet college girls by working at the book store on campus. You need to be in classes and be invited to the parties. With that perv look you have going, I'm surprised they even let you that close to college students.
    Been in a nice 12 year stable relationship. No need for college girls.

Id date anyone that wants to date me.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Been in a nice 12 year stable relationship. No need for college girls.

Post pics of you two. Is she black?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup
    Have you read your own posts?

A woman talking with you for 15 minutes is sufficient birth control. Im sure you've turned at least one woman, lesbian.
    Holy shit

Post pics of you two. Is she black?
    Need fap material?

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Yes.

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup
    Have you read your own posts?

A woman talking with you for 15 minutes is sufficient birth control. Im sure you've turned at least one woman, lesbian.
    Ether.

if i was 15, maybe.

OP is a modern day Pinocchio.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    OP is a modern day Pinocchio.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    depends, i guess.

i recently went home with a woman 10 years my senior (making her 39) and it was an "interesting" experience. i was pretty damn drunk when we met, seeing that it was 2 am/last call. still, my drunk ass was charming enough to have her invite me back to her place for more drinks. when we got there, she proceeded to talk about her 18 year old son and 16 year old daughter for a long, long time, lamenting about their struggles the past 18 years. and selfishly, I didnt really care at the time, seeing that the only reason i was there was to hook up with her, but i played the sweetheart card and listened intently as she rambled on. eventually, we did hook up, but at one point she pulled herself off me and repeated to herself aloud "you have a boyfriend! you have a boyfriend! he doesnt treat you right. but you have a boyfriend!" while i was just sitting there looking at her confused, perturbed and a bit annoyed. i ended up ubering home around 530 in the morning but have been getting non step texts from here since, always asking to hang out. but considering our last "tryst" ive been avoiding any sort of meet.

plus, it doesnt help that i cant remember her name for the life of me. point being, im certainly in a different place than anyone 10 years my senior, but id consider it if it was the right woman.
    Sounds like some sh1t out of an episode of Louie.

Women age like milk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I briefly dated a girl just over ten years my senior. It was actually pretty great as she was very mature and Australian. She looked late twenties. Things were going well, we really liked each other and she was in good shape and very, very into me. Very dirty as well which threw me off because she seemed very conservative...would get wet just from being around me she said. Sex was great but she was pressuring me into a relationship and since I was relatively inexperienced when it came to that I was thrown off a bit. I didn't know how to deal with it. She wanted something serious ASAP while I wanted things to develop naturally and not force anything. This was an issue for her and I guess that's a result of her being 34 and me being 25.

I ****ed up and told her I may be going back to the U.S. on a rotation schedule but alas the oil price dropped and the offer wasn't made to me. Since I said I'd wanted to be single so I could travel on my time off, she broke it off then and there. She was basically in love with me. Ready to meet parents and wanted to bring me to Iceland in six months time with her family to see her brother.

Too much drama really in the end but it was a good experience. Not many can say they boned someone 10 years older than them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I briefly dated a girl just over ten years my senior. It was actually pretty great as she was very mature and Australian. She looked late twenties. Things were going well, we really liked each other and she was in good shape and very, very into me. Very dirty as well which threw me off because she seemed very conservative...would get wet just from being around me she said. Sex was great but she was pressuring me into a relationship and since I was relatively inexperienced when it came to that I was thrown off a bit. I didn't know how to deal with it. She wanted something serious ASAP while I wanted things to develop naturally and not force anything. This was an issue for her and I guess that's a result of her being 34 and me being 25.

I ****ed up and told her I may be going back to the U.S. on a rotation schedule but alas the oil price dropped and the offer wasn't made to me. Since I said I'd wanted to be single so I could travel on my time off, she broke it off then and there. She was basically in love with me. Ready to meet parents and wanted to bring me to Iceland in six months time with her family to see her brother.

Too much drama really in the end but it was a good experience. Not many can say they boned someone 10 years older than them.
    Are you now back in the US??