Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Kindergarten Teacher Bans Legos For Boys Citing

[QUOTE]

Keller says she started doing this because boys were flocking to the colorful blocks during their

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Kindergarten Teacher Bans Legos For Boys Citing

Disgusting.

Entire civilizations and architecture built off the blood, muscle, labor, and intelligence of man, and now a bunch of scoundrels preventing a childhood pasttime that best prepares one for it.

Childhood boys absolutely need an outlet for expressing their creativity and a field of healthy competition if they are to grow into men necessary for their future civilization to survive.

Banned

Most teachers in the American education system are going to be graduating university and going in to schools spreading their idiotic toxic ideology to these little kids.

A whole generation of kids is f*cked.

It is sad that the majority of people who go in to teaching are the same people who got bottom percentile grades while in school and university themselves. The dumbest members of our population are responsible for providing a foundational education to our kids.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Most teachers in the American education system are going to be graduating university and going in to schools spreading their idiotic toxic ideology to these little kids.

It is sad that the majority of people who go in to teaching are the same people who got bottom percentile grades while in school and university themselves. The dumbest members of our population are responsible for providing a foundational education to our kids.
    Yes but they are but of course carrying out orders from a higher-up and in there lies less room for f*cking up.

That higher-up needs to change the curriculum really badly.

More Jaime Escalante types please.

What would you personally do to ensure the greatest mental development of a 5-6 year old child? Interested to hear your input.

I wanna see a picture of this dumb b!tch.

This is outrageous.

Ban the boys their LEGOS but prolly will later substitute them with Duplos after the bad publicity.

The dumbing down of our nation is full steam ahead, ladies and gents.

Of course. Restrict freedom in order to force people to do what you think the "should" do instead of what they want to do. Why can't these social engineering fcuks just mind their own business? Why do they feel the need to control what everybody else does.

Btw... Let's ban blacks from sports. Give the Asians a chance.

National High School Star

She thinks people are like clay and that it is her job to remold them in her image. Be wary of those types, the ones who insist they know better and must make it their job to make decisions for others. The girls aren't even interested but she just can't accept that. It's not even a possibility in her mind. Her whole belief system would come crashing down.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    She thinks people are like clay and that it is her job to remold them in her image. Be wary of those types, the ones who insist they know better and must make it their job to make decisions for others. The girls aren't even interested but she just can't accept that. It's not even a possibility in her mind. Her whole belief system would come crashing down.
    Coincidentally, that's a description of the psychological profile of most kindergarten teachers.

NBA Superstar

This article read like satire. Hard to fathom this is legit but it appears to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

There's a lot of intelligent educators out there but I agree the profession still seems accessible enough for the, um, not-so-bright to wedge their way in as well depending on the role and location.

That said, I don't know if the majority of people who go into the field are bottom percentile folks from a grade perspective, though I don't have data to back things up one way or another. In my personal experience, both as a student and a teacher, that has largely not been the case. Granted, the people with doctor, lawyer, and rocket science smarts likely won't be bypassing their careers for teaching anytime soon, but again, I don't think it's bottom percentile folks either.

If I had to guess, dingbat teachers have always been around. I think I'm personally more concerned with the direction of the American curriculum at this point. A lot of the skill behind teaching has been clipped in recent years as standardized testing and data-driven evaluations have slowly taken over the driver's seat.

NBA Legend

ISH resident libtards gon avoid this shit like the PLAGUE

I understand wanting girls to feel able to do anything as a goal but trying to influence them away from gender roles because you feel like that is necessary isn't cool. If girls want to play with dolls, then let them play with ****ing dolls.

Women feeling capable of participating in science and engineering will occur due to a lifetime of nurturing and honest dialogue as they grow older. My step-sister is a ****ing software engineer and STILL collects Barbies in her 30s.

I wanna see a picture of this evil b!tch

so she let the girls play with legos and banned the boys from playing ever...feminist bitch

NBA Legend

This is the funny thing about people obsessing over the education system, whether its K-12 or University.

The vast majority of teachers are not some wise, profound sages who hold the keys to improving young minds. Theyre just regular people, a lot of them are screw looses, a lot of them are pervs, a lot of them are miseducated or ignorant themselves... And it's not REALLY that critical to have kids or young adults learning from them, especially after high school. Particularly with today's resources. Kids who really wanna LEARN, can learn things on their own. It's always been that way. Kids who arent natural knowledge seekers (and there are many) can develop a skill for a trade. And hey, if they ever wanna learn about this or that, they can do it when they have some free time. Whats wrong with that?

This idea that dropping kids in school and shouting "education!" is gonna make everyone brilliant and equal has become such an absurd and pervasive fallacy in society. Its just more sheep shit for idiots to bleet.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-24-2015 at 10:04 PM.