Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Best shoes for playing youve ever used?

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    I used to play basketball in low tops, worthless. Needs to be mid or highs. Protecting your ankles and feet is the reason you ball with basketball shoes.

I just bought Nike Air Max 2 Infuriate Mid, best balls shoes I've ever had. Jumping all over the place smoking everyone.

That's cool! I'm thinking about them a lot! I'am live in Turkey RN, so i have some doubts about climate

Saw a basketball once

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1 View Post
    I was just curious what people thought.
    I really love the kobe 4s and Jordan 28s for playing. I completely wore the soles down on my 4s I played with them so much in highschpol.
    If you want best shoes for playing then please mark down below indigocard features:
    1.Have a stiff back. Grasp the heel in one hand and the shoe above the heel in the other hand. You should not be able to move the shoe side-to-side around the heel.
    2.Have a small amount of torque. Hold the shoe at both ends. You should be able to twist it slightly.
    3.Bend where your toes bend..
    4.Provide arch support. If the shoe does not have arch support, add an extra arch support. Spenco, Powerstep, and Superfeet products are often comfortable. Check that the arch support can fit in the shoe 5.without squeezing the toes or causing the shoes to slip off the heel.
    6.Are wide enough and long enough at the toes. It should not push the toes in or make them curl.
    7.Feel comfortable right away.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Wrong thread.

;)

Saw a basketball once

Umbro classico VI my all time favourite. Unfortunately I couldn't upload my own image that's why I am compel to place attachment