Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default E-Ciggeretes / Vaping

We can use this thread for dry herb vaporizers as well, to prevent making another thread. I noticed a lot of us here are into weed, tobacco, etc. If you're looking for dry herb vaping, I know a great deal about it considering I've spent a massive amount of time researching.

There's two types of methods, convection and conduction. There are hybrids.

If you're also planning on doing wax/oils, say so. There are add-ons you can purchase to make this possible, but some vaporizers have this built in feature.

Some other add-ons include water bong attachments.

State your budget, your interests in a vape, and what you primarily want.

Some things to be aware of are:
    -Vapor quality
    -Efficiency
    -Flavor
    -Battery life
    -Warranty/Customer service

Not a fan of hookah. One day after getting high my boy told me to vape from his mod or whatever. Strawberry flavored. Shit really tasted like strawberries and smelled like some authentic shit. I'm high asf, paranoid that he's probably giving me some other shit. The tank he used was "The Titan" or some shit. I'll update later what it was. It worked off an interchangeable big ass battery.

I'm actually interested in one just to do at home. I'm aware it has nicotine in the flavors something I'd probably want to avoid right? (never smoked ciggs)

What's a good starter to purchase? How much would it be? What about mods and tanks?

(Not familiar with the terminology much, spare me)

The one he had, produced great taste and clouds

I know, I'd probably get flamed about Vaping being for *****, but drop your knowledge.

Edit: here's the one he had http://www.vaportechonline.com/the-titan.php

He used it with a mutation xV4
    Last edited by Draz; 02-14-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Default Re: E-Ciggeretes / Vaping

High and paranoid doesn't happen with e-ciggs man. He gave you some MJ or synthetic MJ (I hope not)

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

From experience, e cigs and vaping got really popular where I lived in Philly. a lot of international East Asian kids used it. Walking behind them wasn't as bad as walking behind someone smoking cigarettes. The smell is way more pleasant and leaves unique good smells like hookah. I don't really smoke so I've never tried them but people don't really get annoyed by it as much as walking behind someone smoking a cigarette and blowing it up or to the side which ends up going into your face -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    High and paranoid doesn't happen with e-ciggs man. He gave you some MJ or synthetic MJ (I hope not)
    After I got high from weed, I vaped

Don't use e-cigs.

Had a friend have one blow up in his mouth. Blew his teeth out, burnt a hole in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    From experience, e cigs and vaping got really popular where I lived in Philly. a lot of international East Asian kids used it. Walking behind them wasn't as bad as walking behind someone smoking cigarettes. The smell is way more pleasant and leaves unique good smells like hookah. I don't really smoke so I've never tried them but people don't really get annoyed by it as much as walking behind someone smoking a cigarette and blowing it up or to the side which ends up going into your face -_-
    Forgot about that. Hate being around people that smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Don't use e-cigs.

Had a friend have one blow up in his mouth. Blew his teeth out, burnt a hole in his mouth.
    Dam. I have a dry herb vape for weed. I get paranoid using this shit.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Yeah, I've heard of crazy stories of e-vaping messing with the inside of your mouth a lot more than a normal cigarette would. I remember the people who used to live next door used to smoke an e-cig on the porch and sometimes I would walk outside later and smell like strawberries ahah. I didn't really mind it but he admitted he's pretty paranoid using them although he uses it daily.

i dont get this.. did you get high of an E-Cig?

me and a friend actually made homemade canabis oil for E-Cig.. didnt work as well as we had hoped

but it wouldve been perfect for stealth smoking

I use the PEAK O pen...

No button pushing or heat settings....just take a hit and it automatically turns on.

Note: This is an oil pen ( you can order many different flavors some have a higher% of THC....I mostly burn the AK - 47 at 70% THC)

these are really convenient for traveling or trying to be discrete, ( size of stylus pen) and the oil burns with a very low odor.

You can purchase these newer ones for about 40 - 60$ online....( not including the oil.....which has to be ordered through a Medicinal office....around 60$ per cartridge)
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 10-05-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i dont get this.. did you get high of an E-Cig?
    Off of weed. But afterwards he gave me an ecigg to vape off of

And I don't want to smoke Ciggeretes. I enjoyed the flavor of what I got out of it. It was unusual for me and I did hookah before and this blown it out the water which got me interested

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Dam. I have a dry herb vape for weed. I get paranoid using this shit.
    He had the expensive kind too, like +$200.

The top half blew off and went through the head rest of his car after he just got done taking a hit.

Had he still had it in his mouth, it would have shot out the backside of his neck.

8 teeth. Bone grafts. Broken jaw. Broken nose. Burns on his face. Giant hole in the roof of his mouth. He has PTSD now, and seizures.

Yeah, I stick to the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He had the expensive kind too, like +$200.

The top half blew off and went through the head rest of his car after he just got done taking a hit.

Had he still had it in his mouth, it would have shot out the backside of his neck.

8 teeth. Bone grafts. Broken jaw. Broken nose. Burns on his face. Giant hole in the roof of his mouth. He has PTSD now, and seizures.

Yeah, I stick to the real thing.
    Do you know if his mod was regulated or unregulated? With a regulated mod, this kind of thing doesn't usually happen. With an unregulated mech mod (like the one OP's friend has), you've gotta be REAL careful about the battery capabilities. If you use a tank on a mech, or if you use a low drain battery, you're going to short out the battery and possibly cause it to vent.....Leading to the carnage you described. I prefer the regulated ones for this reason. If a short, or battery issue is detected, it'll simply refuse to fire.

OP, I'm pretty into it, but not a douche about it. If you have any questions about it, like mod recommendations, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

This is what I have:

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    Do you know if his mod was regulated or unregulated? With a regulated mod, this kind of thing doesn't usually happen. With an unregulated mech mod (like the one OP's friend has), you've gotta be REAL careful about the battery capabilities. If you use a tank on a mech, or if you use a low drain battery, you're going to short out the battery and possibly cause it to vent.....Leading to the carnage you described. I prefer the regulated ones for this reason. If a short, or battery issue is detected, it'll simply refuse to fire.

OP, I'm pretty into it, but not a douche about it. If you have any questions about it, like mod recommendations, I can definitely point you in the right direction.

This is what I have:
    Not sure, but he had a standard, $200 e-cig. Hadn't been tampered with, all the pieces and serial #'s matched. He's been speaking with lawyers for probably 3 months now. Just now being able to eat solid food.

Apparently, it's not all that uncommon. The makers of one of the parts no longer has a website, if that tells you anything.