Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: E-Ciggeretes / Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I hope you all die of popcorn lung. If you are going to smoke...smoke...don't be a little bitch about it.
    I'm talking about smoking weed through vaping most of the time which is healthier. Thc vapor goes to the lungs not combustion

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I'm talking about smoking weed through vaping most of the time which is healthier. Thc vapor goes to the lungs not combustion
    Yeah I'm thinking about getting an arizer vape...cartridges ****ing suck ass though...you can't get as high as you do with flower and shatter no matter how much you smoke.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting an arizer vape...cartridges ****ing suck ass though...you can't get as high as you do with flower and shatter no matter how much you smoke.
    Don't get the air. That was on my radar. Get the one I baught.

Do your research. And you can if you're using the same amount of bud you do in a blunt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Don't get the air. That was on my radar. Get the one I baught.

Do your research. And you can if you're using the same amount of bud you do in a blunt.
    I had the Arizer Extreme Q on my radar...seems to be the best rated unless you want to pay 500 dollars for a volcano. (**** that)

I had the Arizer Extreme Q on my radar...seems to be the best rated unless you want to pay 500 dollars for a volcano. (**** that)
    Yes. Get the extreme Q or the Silver surfer. The desktops are superior to the portables but if you're traveling and want a portable go with the boundless brand. Their shocking. I'll do a review when I get it

+

Been vaping for about six weeks now, and this mod is decent, and the tank is fantastic. And I usually vapend 70/30 or higher and flavors like unicorn milk or a lot of the chalk dust brand flavors like Dream. Very enjoyable, got me off the cigs, and since I can't smoke weed right now, gives me something to relax by. Down to only 3mg of nicotine. Very chill.
    Last edited by catzhernandez; 08-29-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

+

Been vaping for about six weeks now, and this mod is decent, and the tank is fantastic. And I usually vapend 70/30 or higher and flavors like unicorn milk or a lot of the chalk dust brand flavors like Dream. Very enjoyable, got me off the cigs, and since I can't smoke weed right now, gives me something to relax by. Down to only 3mg of nicotine. Very chill.
    I gave up on eciggerettes since I found out the one I used was so amazing but wasn't a regulated mod and I didn't want to blow my face off. If for whatever reason someone can get me to get a regulated set up mod that provides clouds and flavor that's cold vapor (I can't stand throat hits an heat)

Put me on

I gave up on eciggerettes since I found out the one I used was so amazing but wasn't a regulated mod and I didn't want to blow my face off. If for whatever reason someone can get me to get a regulated set up mod that provides clouds and flavor that's cold vapor (I can't stand throat hits an heat)

Put me on

Pretty sure mine is regulated. But regardless, why not just do a little googling and put yourself on?

I'll look into the kranger start up kits. I just don't want to change coils and all that bs, how do I avoid that? I rather buy cotton. Or do I need to change both cotton and coils?

I'll look into the kranger start up kits. I just don't want to change coils and all that bs, how do I avoid that? I rather buy cotton. Or do I need to change both cotton and coils?
    Coils come with any decent mod. I wouldn't vape on anything without coils.

Thinking I'm going to need an ecigg like the kranger subbox mini starter kit. Been using my boys lately and I like it. The flavor isn't that good on his RBA. Would anyone else recommend this device? It'll be 50 wt. The guys at the vapeshop says I'd need 150 wt device to get flavor or the proper power out of it. I only vape at 22wts.

And no, I'm not doing this for the culture. I'm a month free off of weed. I also won't be using nicotine, although I love the nicotine rush when his ejuice had it.

Also, for anyone who vapes dry herb (weed) I purchased a boundless CF vaporizer. It's pretty amazing.

http://kangeronline.com/products/kan...nt=18128495685

That's the device I used. I didn't get any flavor out of it. The coils later burned and required changing, perhaps that's why.
    Last edited by Draz; 10-20-2016 at 08:59 PM.