Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Jews and Muslims can be friends

Dude, this is clear as daylight.

There was only one dude with a yarmulke in my grade growing up and another outspoken Jewish guy. We were always cool.

The similarties don't end there...

They both believe strongly in repentance towards God
    They both have mystical offshoots, Kabalah, and Sufi, the former using bracelets to symbolize the conquering of the lower self while the other's concept of Jihad is essentially Man's Divine Self beating his beastial self
    They both believe in the Lord's Will usually being better than man's will or reason
    They both criticize the "looseness" of Christianity
    They both believe the beard is a telltale of a masculine figure
    They both ask for blessings from God in the Heaven down to earth, as oppose to the pagan religions which
    They both compose a good portion of their foods of ingredients based from legumes, chick peas, grains with vegetables and incorporating meats in them as opposed to centering it around meat
    They both have strong family upbringings and are tight knit in that regard
    They both believe in negative entities such as Jinns, spirits, devils that can "possess" people
    They both do not like the mingling between men and women
    They both have a heavy emphasis on knowledge, in where the Torah stresses the importance of being educated whereas Muslims often , in between sujuds recite "Rabi Zitni Ilmi"
    Their traditional prayers compose of similar movements
    They both prefer to wear heavier, looser clothes to cover up than be conservative in that regard
    They both tend to have very clean homes..
    Islam talks about not being "a slave to the dunya" whereas the Prophet Moses led people away from the evil tyrannical oppressive Pharoah to a fresh land
    They both respect the manner in which Abraham crushed false idols in favor of presenting the Truth
    They both have many many references to the number 7, 12, and 19 throughout their scripture and practices
    They both believe in spiritual cleanliness

on and on and on

same applies to christianity.

Now where do Hindiusm and Buddhism fit in the picture?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Jews and Muslims have several similarities:
    They both think Moses is a cool brah
    They both like deserts
    They both like hummus and falafel
    They both like haggling for cheap bargains
    They both like helping people with charity
    They both like the Old Testament
    They both hate pork

I am going to propose a radical proposal.

Jews and Muslims can be friends.

The Hebrew word for peace is Shalom.

The Arabic word for peace is Salaam.

سلام

שָׁלוֹם
    BTW Nick, I'm sorry I couldn't answer the questions on that other thread. Did not even know what you were referencing. Usually, what was learned so far involved praying and learning the Qu'ran and don't know much in the matter of history and jurisprudence among other things.

Here's a guy who might know. Met him a few months back. http://jihadiyehudi.blogspot.com/

Banned

it is ok. I don't know lots of history too and am still trying to learn.

We can be friends, you and I, as can all Muslims and Jews the world over.

Musjew world order

yeah we can be bruhs bruh. no poidos allowed doe

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    yes we can

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Good idea. Let's get them all together and then we can get rid of them both in one fell swoop. Two birds with one stone. I like the way you think, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Good idea. Let's get them all together and then we can get rid of them both in one fell swoop. Two birds with one stone. I like the way you think, OP.

This

The world would be better off without these stone age villagers and there backwards beliefs

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    This

The world would be better off without these stone age villagers and there backwards beliefs

Have Jews and Muslims not contributed to technology and human welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Have Jews and Muslims not contributed to technology and human welfare?
    Muslims only know one type of welfare

Banned

why would the great jewish people be friends with muslim devils

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Muslims only know one type of welfare
    Would you be so kind as to do some reading on history particularly from 700-1200 AD? Thank you.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    why would the great jewish people be friends with muslim devils
    So in the past few weeks you have stated the following:
    - "Did you swarm around the Kabbah like an insect?"
    - "Islam is a knock-off of Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Christianity"
    - referred to the man who killed 50 people in New Zealand as a "hero"
    - said that Muhammad (PBUH) inspired you to "loot, murder, rape" etc. And I explicitly mentioned that Muhammad (PBUH) was a man who literally forgave people who oppressed his people for 23 years, who cut off his own robe in order not to disturb a sleeping cat, who did not retaliate against a woman who poisoned his meat in attempt to assassinate him, and never oppressed women in a time when they were treated horribly.
    - posted manifesto about the NZ killer

And now this. Referring to Muslims as "devils"--when their entire religion is about total submission to God's will, which is the exact opposite of what rebellious devils do. Devil's job is to lead man astray from the path to God.

So, I'm asking you, person to person, if there's something really dark going on in your life there are resources out there for help but you got to reach out. I'm sure you are not completely evil---but some of the things you have been spouting are very disconcerting---they remind me of kids who torture animals and later grow up to be serial killers.

Your heart is in awful condition right now, and you got to fix it before it's too late. Please be safe.

Can we all cut the bullshit here please?

I'm was raised Christian because I was around people that were Christians. I started questioning the faith many moons ago.

Muslims were raised Muslim and believe in that because that's who they were around.

Same shit goes for any religion.

Sure you have a few that were not raised with any belief and then turned to a particular belief but that is only because they were influenced by someone or a group that shared those beliefs with them.

Bottom line is that I know 100% for certain that if I was born on a fvcking island that had a religion on their own that no one ever even heard of, that is what I would believe in.

Sorry to ruin your day with such an eye opener, but these are the facts.
    Everyone thinks their shit is right over someone else's but they are all hypocrites because if they grew up in the other guys shoes, they'd be spewing the same shit as the person they are arguing against. It's not even debatable, it's a fact that doesn't even require data or statistics of any sort to prove it's a fact. How fvcked up is that?

Your mind = blown

My work is done here boys.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Can we all cut the bullshit here please?

I'm was raised Christian because I was around people that were Christians. I started questioning the faith many moons ago.

Muslims were raised Muslim and believe in that because that's who they were around.

Same shit goes for any religion.

Sure you have a few that were not raised with any belief and then turned to a particular belief but that is only because they were influenced by someone or a group that shared those beliefs with them.

Bottom line is that I know 100% for certain that if I was born on a fvcking island that had a religion on their own that no one ever even heard of, that is what I would believe in.

Sorry to ruin your day with such an eye opener, but these are the facts.
    Everyone thinks their shit is right over someone else's but they are all hypocrites because if they grew up in the other guys shoes, they'd be spewing the same shit as the person they are arguing against. It's not even debatable, it's a fact that doesn't even require data or statistics of any sort to prove it's a fact. How fvcked up is that?

Your mind = blown

My work is done here boys.
    wow this is actually the most accurate and insightful thing I've ever seen you post straight_ballin.

I can finally say agreed when responding to one of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    wow this is actually the most accurate and insightful thing I've ever seen you post egokiller.

I can finally say agreed when responding to one of your posts.
    When have I NOT posted accurate and insightful information?

Unless I'm going in for a full fledged mindfvck, the stuff I post is going to be right as rain.