Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe has now resorted to trash talking scrubs

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25334088
    This fool is seriously bragging about being allowed to take 30 shots a game?
    At least he knows not to try and brag about his shooting percentage
    lets get to you now

how many years have you infested this forum

like a cockroach, but one you cant exterminate

people treat it as one big joke, calling guys like goran dragon or dubeta your other names, but youve been the scum of this board for quite some time

still unable to communicate in proper english. still obsessed with a man who doesnt know your name

youre not capable of arguing any points or convincing anyone of everything. so you resort to cowardly tactics, trying to toss shade on other players

do you think nobody knows your game? that everybody hasnt caught on?

how many people here do you think pity you? how are you not ashamed of yourself?

you spend a lot of time thinking about how youre going to pull one over on mj or kobe fans. you get a real kick out of it. laughing to yourself

do you think you could honestly make it through an hour session with a psychologist, without trying to play him, and walking out with a clean bill of mental health?

what do you think your father would say about you, if he knew how youve turned out in life? all the sacrifices hes made. would he be ashamed? you dont think itd bring a grown man to tears?

its not even funny at this point. our country has failed you. youre broken as a human, and not a functional adult. one of the cases that slipped through the cracks

wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Jackson
    lets get to you now

people treat it as one big joke, calling guys like goran dragon or dubeta your other names, but youve been the scum of this board for quite some time

still unable to communicate in proper english. still obsessed with a man who doesnt know your name

youre not capable of arguing any points or convincing anyone of everything. so you resort to cowardly tactics, trying to toss shade on other players

how many people here do you think pity you? how are you not ashamed of yourself?

you spend a lot of time thinking about how youre going to pull one over on mj or kobe fans. you get a real kick out of it. laughing to yourself

do you think you could honestly make it through an hour session with a psychologist, without trying to play him, and walking out with a clean bill of mental health?

what do you think your father would say about you, if he knew how youve turned out in life? all the sacrifices hes made. would he be ashamed? you dont think itd bring a grown man to tears?

its not even funny at this point. our country has failed you. youre broken as a human, and not a functional adult. one of the cases that slipped through the cracks

wake up.
    I didn't read all that, but I guess what you're trying to say is that the rent is free.

Banned

I didn't read all that, but I guess what you're trying to say is that the rent is free.
    society has failed you. say what you want but it is a sad reflection on your upbringing and schooling

Lefam still not demanding rent

Banned

NBA lottery pick

What are you talking about? The article was right at the top of my yahoo news feed.
    yahoo is still around?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    the 93rd best player has the greenest light on the most historic franchise
    That list was NOT ABOUT BEING THE BEST. Dude learn to read, ****!

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Jackson
    lets get to you now

wake up.

RIP JT123

Banned

Damn, OP has like 7-8 posters following him around in every thread

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Thesmallmamba
    Kind of hard not to "follow him around" when he literally posts like 20 times a day all about Kobe.

I don't know who's more pathetic, OP or his little army of minion f*ggots like yourself who come out of the woodwork to whiteknight him.

They my groupies.

Banned

Oh they mad

Good college starter

Oh they mad
    How many alt accounts do you need to "back yourself up"?

Good college starter

They my groupies.
    I bet you what Stu said about your dad being ashamed of the loser you've become really hit close to home.

Think about the deep shame he must feel knowing that his son is more obsessed with another man who doesn't know he exists than he is about getting his first girlfriend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    I bet you what Stu said about your dad being ashamed of the loser you've become really hit close to home.

Think about the deep shame he must feel knowing that his son is more obsessed with another man who doesn't know he exists than he is about getting his first girlfriend.
    You're melting down hard bro

Go take a nap