Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    16 Time NBA Champions! LALakerFan4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Rondo PATHETICALLY Airballs a FT. How PATHETIC. a PG. *Insert laughing emoji*

Guards are suppose to be good at free throws. It's embarrassing that Rondo sucks at free throws when he is a guard.

Default Re: Rondo PATHETICALLY Airballs a FT. How PATHETIC. a PG. *Insert laughing emoji*

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Some differences:

Rondo isn't a shooter, Kobe is a shooting guard and allegedly a top ten player.
    Rondo did it in a practice game, Kobe did it 4 times in a playoff game.

Rondo is a pointguard who can't shoot freethrows. Theres a big difference between that and a guard taking shots as a rookie where the only example in his 20 year career of doing something remotely like that is sparse. Sparse as in 1 example.

Hes easily the most overrated player of the past decade. Decent defender at his best hasnt been for years. Barely average on offense despite his flashy assists, defenses not really respect him cause he cant shoot or pressure a defense. This nikka wil literally dribble the ball till hes 3 ft from the hoop where he can take an open layup and then throw a behind the back pass to someone

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You make fun of my boy again you'll be getting a left and right to your ****ing face

Bet you won't talk this shit to 20Four.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Rondo is a pointguard who can't shoot freethrows. Theres a big difference between that and a guard taking shots as a rookie where the only example in his 20 year career of doing something remotely like that is sparse. Sparse as in 1 example.
    I sure as f*ck hope he only has one 4-airball game. He's airballed a bunch of shots though, like most players.

How many regular season/playoff games did Rondo airball a free throw?

As far as I know he did it once in 9 years. Seems pretty sparse to me.

I sure as f*ck hope he only has one 4-airball game. He's airballed a bunch of shots though, like most players.

How many regular season/playoff games did Rondo airball a free throw?

As far as I know he did it once in 9 years. Seems pretty sparse to me.
    Didn't he shoot under 40% FT last year? Thats why its more relevant. He's a shitty shooter for his whole career... as a pointguard... in the NBA.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Armstrong
    Yarp.
    Is that all you post? I swear all 156 of your posts are just this

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

What was Rondo practicing before he got into the NBA

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Some differences:

Rondo isn't a shooter, Kobe is a shooting guard and allegedly a top ten player.
    Rondo did it in a practice game, Kobe did it 4 times in a playoff game.
    Are you really this thick?

He averages 2.5 FTA a game for his career, doesn't really matter that much.

To be fair Rondonumba9 did break his hand last year and rushed his return

He's just the worst shooting PG on this planet

Last years ft%: .397

College superstar

rondo doesn't need to score to thrive in sacramento. all he needs to do is pass the ball.

NBA lottery pick

Rondo air balling a free throw? This is news? We been knew this guy can't shoot. Makes LeBron look like a marksman.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Rondo air balling a free throw? This is news? We been knew this guy can't shoot. Makes LeBron look like a marksman.

Lebron wasn't even a bad free throw shooter. He has the same FT shooting percentages as Julius Erving.

In fairness to Rondo he only averaged under 3 free throws attempts per game.