Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Why do the bad boy pistons have no respect for Pippen

They all diss him at any chance they get. I think they knew he was the weak point they could target/getting in his head of those bulls team. Isiah on open court routinely disses him,bill, etc....

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Why do the bad boy pistons have no respect for Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    They all diss him at any chance they get. I think they knew he was the weak point they could target/getting in his head of those bulls team. Isiah on open court routinely disses him,bill, etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0f1EsUVCIU

Banned

Cos Pip got a big Pippen.

Probably because the pippen they faced wasn't the pippen he eventually became. Oh and rivalry duh.

Banned

Scottie Pippen coming into the league was soft as butter. Luckily he had the GOAT killer remold him in his image. Dude used to get 'migraines' in key games in the playoffs against the Pistons.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Mainly because Jordan was the reason why the Bulls would win, Pippen was along for the ride.

"The Jordan Rules".

They hated everything and everybody...

They'd downplay Jordan too if it didn't make them look like idiots. These are people who said Bird was only popular because he was white...

If Rodman never goes to chicago, he probably says the same shit, but it wouldn't mean much.

Hell, Lambeer doesn't even a give a shit. He flat-out called LeBron better than Jordan. Does he mean it? Does he believe it? Maybe. But it goes to show how emotion can make you sound stupid. This forum is full of people like that.

Pippen helped do away with whatever was left of them in 1991... Just like MJ...He just doesn't have the legions of stans and media hype to combat his getting shitted on by those guys...
    Last edited by Rocketswin2013; 10-14-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    They hated everything and everybody...

They'd downplay Jordan too if it didn't make them look like idiots. These are people who said Bird was only popular because he was white...

If Rodman never goes to chicago, he probably says the same shit, but it wouldn't mean much.

Hell, Lambier doesn't even a give a shit. He flat-out called LeBron better than Jordan. Does he mean it? Does he believe it? Maybe. But it goes to show how emotion can make you sound stupid.

Pippen helped do away with whatever was left of them in 1991... Just like MJ...He just doesn't have the legions of stans and media hype to combat his getting shitted on by those guys...
    Yeah. Isiah today on Open Court said Jordan never won anything during the 80s, and only began winning once the 90s hit.

The implication is that Jordan only won in the 90s because it was an inferior league.

He and The Bad Boys don't hold back

It's because Pippen got a headache from the pressure and choked.

Also because Pippen was overrated because he played with the best player of all time. Pippen made top 50 over Wilkins and Macadoo. Crimnal.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Yeah. Isiah today on Open Court said Jordan never won anything during the 80s, and only began winning once the 90s hit.

The implication is that Jordan only won in the 90s because it was an inferior league.

He and The Bad Boys don't hold back
    He also said it was OK that MJ didn't want him on the Dream Team. Or Bird.

But Pippen? PIPPEN?

Dude was hilarious.

What I want to know is why Zeke hates Malone so much. I mean, I get why people generally don't like him; I don't like him. But why does Zeke go out of his way to put Karl down? And don't give me that cheap shot explanation. You telling me one of the Bad Boys is still holding a grudge over a cheap shot?
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 10-14-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    He also said it was OK that MJ didn't want him on the Dream Team. Or Bird.

But Pippen? PIPPEN?

Dude was hilarious.
    Exactly my point. I understand the rivalry part but they all respect Mj even after dissing him they say but we just stop the other guys. When Pippen is involve its just straight he garbage doesn't matter.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

What I want to know is why Zeke hates Malone so much. I mean, I get why people generally don't like him; I don't like him. But why does Zeke go out of his way to put Karl down? And don't give me that cheap shot explanation. You telling me one of the Bad Boys is still holding a grudge over a cheap shot?
    Zeke was just being a little bitch.
    Malone should've fouled him harder.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Probably because the pippen they faced wasn't the pippen he eventually became. Oh and rivalry duh.
    So Pippen was trash and MJ had zero help... noted

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Exactly my point. I understand the rivalry part but they all respect Mj even after dissing him they say but we just stop the other guys. When Pippen is involve its just straight he garbage doesn't matter.
    they never said that... that's why they had the jordan rules - it was all about stopping mj.