Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: I have an interesting theory on 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    He has good points here and there but he goes on massive tangents to ridiculous conclusions and ignores any tangible evidence that goes against it

The worst thing is he uses evil forum tactics like rewriting what you said in a quote and flooding gifs and he deletes and reposts to move his comment to the top and his thread back to the top. The only way to slow him down is to use these exact same tactics... completely ignore logic and just keep commenting with the same things... until he stops doing it I wont stop doing it
    This

ie. "The surface heat of the Sun when accounting for quantum thermal dynamics is approximately 67% more due to radiative pressures......

Therefore MJ >>LeBron"

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    We all see this guy as hyper obsessed with MJ right? He'll take any basketball related topic and flip it to feed the mythical stories on Jordan. But here's the twist.....
    What if 3ball is actually the Anti-Jordan? He actually despises him. He uses his trickery to actually get even the Stanliest of Stan to question their faith on Jordan. Think about it. He overly praises Jordan that some of MJ'S biggest stans on ISH all-time have denounced Jordan to try and put 3ball in his place. He's turned the followers against their God. The devil's greatest trick.

Kind of blows your mind, doesn't it?
    Is your life that boring that you allow 3ball to constantly live in your mind rent free? All you do is post on here non stop complaining about how 3ball constantly makes Lebron look like shit in comparison to MJ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Is your life that boring that you allow 3ball to constantly live in your mind rent free? All you do is post on here non stop complaining about how 3ball constantly makes Lebron look like shit in comparison to MJ.
    damn, you seem pissed 24/7

Must suck having to watch you're favourite player through grainy footage on youtube

oh and 1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Thesmallmamba
    damn, you seem pissed 24/7

Must suck having to watch you're favourite player through grainy footage on youtube

oh and 1-9
    Hurry Fudge... get on your other account so that you can start talking to yourself again.

Rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW

This is the first time I've ever brought up 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You lost me when you put "interesting" and "3ball" together. The only interesting thing I could possibly ever read that he's apart of is the grisly recounting of his brutal death.