Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I have an interesting theory on 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    I think most of us think that. Not sure it's much of a shock. This isn't a Michael jordan fan. If he is, then he's clinically insane and unstable. Some of the stuff that he says isn't normal.
    If he isn't, what is he then?

Because someone spending THAT much time dedicating himself to a player he isn't actually a fan of....doesn't sound like much of an alternative.

The guy is clearly an MJ fan who just dabbles in trolling. I found that out when guy claimed 80s and 90s basketball overseas = better than it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    If he isn't, what is he then?

Because someone spending THAT much time dedicating himself to a player he isn't actually a fan of....doesn't sound like much of an alternative.

The guy is clearly an MJ fan who just dabbles in trolling. I found that out when guy claimed 80s and 90s basketball overseas = better than it is today.
    He once argued Jordan should be considered the greatest 3 point shooter of all time because he had the potential to learn to be the greatest but just never had any reason to and came from a generation where it wasn't stressed.

I always thought he was Dondadda, or Loki.

3ball is actually a team of Pakistani children, contracted by MJ (while drunk) to spread word of his greatness to "those MUTHA****IN internet nerds"

Here's a tip

He's a huge MJ and Bron fan

and he hates bean to death

Laz/Jlauber also does this, with his m _ _ _ _ _ account. Hates on wilt but is kind of reasonable with it.

IKR

3ball honestly might be Jordan's dad, that's the only rationale explanation I can think of. Who else would devote THAT much time and effort constantly propping Jordan up but his own father

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    3ball honestly might be Jordan's dad, that's the only rationale explanation I can think of. Who else would devote THAT much time and effort constantly propping Jordan up but his own father
    That's mean.
    Well, that... or you don't know that Jordan's dad is dead.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You lost me when you put "interesting" and "3ball" together. The only interesting thing I could possibly ever read that he's apart of is the grisly recounting of his brutal death.

Very good NBA starter

3ball hasn't been out of his house nor seen daylight since 2005.

Imo it's quite obvious 3ball isn't a real jordan stan, I mean he is obviously someones alt and he does have a sense of humor. He might be a jordan fan, but imo he isn't a stan.

Even the troll's name, 3 ball, is something that emphasizes jordan's shortcomings, the lack of a true 3p shot threat, but 3ball trolls the shit out of this by using the shortened line seasons.

That said he is funny as hell to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    First of all, i wouldn't say its interesting.

Secondly, you seem to be obsessed with MJ too....just for the wrong reasons, how many threads do you wanna start?

Rent free

SHUT IT DOWN!

Although I don't really care, I'd read this version, how he's a LeBron fan and a Jordan hater, but his arguments are usually better than what you'd expect from a disguised hater. You don't do this if you're a hater. Equally importantly, everyone knows that almost all Jordan fans aren't going to change their minds on anything Jordan related, regardless of how ludicrous Jordan marketing he applies. Instead, they are more like "yeah, we know Jordan is GOAT/Jordan is much better than LeBron, now please stop, you're getting annoying", nothing serious.

Banned

he might reside somewhere on the autism spectrum

but he is right a lot more than he is wrong. and is right a lot more than the other posters on here

he makes his points and communicates them efficiently

i mourn that he does not post more

All the effin' talking heads in here competing for the #1 stand up comic.
    What a bunch of hot air. Who gives a crap about some clown using any excuse to paste stats.
    What happened to the game? Pathetic.

Banned

He has good points here and there but he goes on massive tangents to ridiculous conclusions and ignores any tangible evidence that goes against it

The worst thing is he uses evil forum tactics like rewriting what you said in a quote and flooding gifs and he deletes and reposts to move his comment to the top and his thread back to the top. The only way to slow him down is to use these exact same tactics... completely ignore logic and just keep commenting with the same things... until he stops doing it I wont stop doing it