Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Lamar Odom awake and responsive

Lamar Odom was awake and responsive with his estranged wife Khloe Kardashian on Friday. Odom's heart has showed evidence of increased function.

“She reached down and said ‘you know I love you’ and he kind of nodded,” Jim Harrick said. “Three or four days after being scared to death and fearing the worst, that is a little hope, a little progress. She texted me that (information).”

Harrick coached Odom at Rhode Island.

Kardashian and Odom are still technically married as their divorce has not yet been finalized.

glad youre back big fella

Default Re: Lamar Odom awake and responsive

if it'd been me, doctors wouldn't have given a shit. Goes to show that even if you're a good person (and not a drug-addicted sinner), then unless you have money, you're as good as dead.

Thank god for money..

NBA lottery pick

Leave it to one of the biggest trolls on this site, to try make a joke about Odom being responsive by posting a pic of LaMarcus Aldridge. Someone ban this clown already.

Good for him.

Banned

Thank Gawdbe

GL on your recovery Odom.

Quote Originally Posted by derb2k2
    if it'd been me, doctors wouldn't have given a shit. Goes to show that even if you're a good person (and not a drug-addicted sinner), then unless you have money, you're as good as dead.

Thank god for money..
    if you don't monkey around and act like an alpha chimp on tv and don't dream about drilling kardashians and don't hustle 24/7 to hoard a mountain of gold to pay for other big booty hoes obsessed to photoshop themselves on instagram and don't drink the espn koolaid, you ain't valuable in this country, you ain't a true american tbh.

Pains me to say it, because this was once a great country, but western Europe is a fcking century ahead of this beta congregation.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

He's probably going to be in wheelchair for the rest of his life or have a disability. Multiple strokes.

Is James Harden down with his girl spending all this time with her husband?

"You know I love you.."

If I was Harden I'd smack her up

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Leave it to one of the biggest trolls on this site, to try make a joke about Odom being responsive by posting a pic of LaMarcus Aldridge. Someone ban this clown already.
    It's a joke because a news network made that mistake hilariously. Keep up, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    if you don't monkey around and act like an alpha chimp on tv and don't dream about drilling kardashians and don't hustle 24/7 to hoard a mountain of gold to pay for other big booty hoes obsessed to photoshop themselves on instagram and don't drink the espn koolaid, you ain't valuable in this country, you ain't a true american tbh.

Pains me to say it, because this was once a great country, but western Europe is a fcking century ahead of this beta congregation.

Amen bro.

Quote Originally Posted by derb2k2

Thank god for money..
    This whole post is worthy, but I'm particularly amused by the bolded part of the post. What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by swagga

the convo you 2 are having is so ****ing cringe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    It's a joke because a news network made that mistake hilariously. Keep up, brother.
    Still doesn't make it funny. Imitating ignorance isn't amusing.

Now she's probably telling the doctors to pull the plug

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    This whole post is worthy, but I'm particularly amused by the bolded part of the post. What does that even mean?

I'm not sure who wrote that on my behalf. Must've been a troll since my account password is easy. WTF???