Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Has a team ever tried as hard as Cleveland currently is to BUY a championship?

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    You keep saying this, but refuse to even attempt to explain what is so great about them. Let's analyze them with some facts

TT - No skills whatsoever other than offensive rebounding. Saying he makes a team stacked is the equivalent of saying Jordan Hill makes a team stacked.

Smith - Can occasionally shoot the lights out, but is very inconsistent and just as likely to hurt your team with a dumb foul at the worst possible time ([COLOR="Red"]see 2015 Boston series[/COLOR])

Shump - can't dribble, can't shoot, and can't finish at the rim. Is literally only good for defense.

Mozgov - Guy is literally as average as they come. Before playing with Lebron the biggest thing he was known for was getting dunked on by Blake Griffin. In fact when the Cavs initially traded for him several media outlets called the move "desperate"

So again I ask, just what is so great about these role players?

Not gonna argue this man. If you don't think is a stacked team....It's a waste of time trying to explain basketball, role, fit, and team building to you.

Banned

Default Re: Has a team ever tried as hard as Cleveland currently is to BUY a championship?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Not gonna argue this man. If you don't think is a stacked team....It's a waste of time trying to explain basketball, role, fit, and team building to you.
    So were the Mavs with Dirk, Rondo, Chandler, Ellis, Amare, Parsons, Richard Jefferson stacked last year??

Dunno about you but that looks more deeper than the Cavs for sure

he's completely stupid.

there is no reason to explain him anything.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Please don't analyse anything.

I cringe at the thought of your head hitting the ground when your mum dropped you on your head as a child, but then I remember how annoying your posts are here and I just wish that fall was more final.
    WOW. So because I have different basketball opinions than yourself you want me dead?
    I think it's time you take a long hard look at yourself, as well as your life. Anyone who takes ISH seriously enough to wish death on someone is a pathetic loser whose only social life revolves around this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    WOW. So because I have different basketball opinions than yourself you want me dead?
    I think it's time you take a long hard look at yourself, as well as your life. Anyone who takes ISH seriously enough to wish death on someone is a pathetic loser whose only social life revolves around this forum.

No, I just wish your basketball opinions weren't always to troll another fanbase.

I don't think you realise how pathetic you are. honestly.

Don't you think it's time to operate one account?

I wish death on your account. Not you dummy

My Boy Dan Gilberts plan is great. If you cant bring a ring to Cleveland, just buy it.

Cheers Dan

^^^ Dan Gilbert knows god damn well lebron doesn't equal to rings. So why not just buy the damn thing?

Trying to reason with guys who have been banned before isn

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Please don't analyse anything.

I cringe at the thought of your head hitting the ground when your mum dropped you on your head as a child, but then I remember how annoying your posts are here and I just wish that fall was more final.

Nets ass still gonna be hurting for a long time yet after that trade.