Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe without Shaq vs Lebron without Wade vs Jordan without Pippen

When healthy enough to compete in the playoffs:

Jordan without Pippen

1984-85 - Jordan had Orlando Woolridge ( 23ppg ) lost 1st round 1-3
    1985-86 - Jordan had Orlando Woolridge ( 21ppg ) Swept 1st round
    1986-87 - Jordan had future Allstar Charles Oakley ( 15.0ppg ) Swept 1st round
    2001-02 - Jordan had future Allstar richard hamilton ( 20.0ppg ) missed playoffs
    2002-03 - Jordan had Allstar Jerry Stackhouse ( 22ppg ) missed playoffs

Lebron without Wade

2003-04 - Lebron had future Allstar Carlos Boozer ( 16ppg ) missed playoffs
    2004-05 - Lebron had Allstar Zydrunas Ilgauskas ( 17ppg ) missed playoffs
    2005-06 - Lebron had Allstar Zydrunas Ilgauskas ( 16ppg ) lost 2nd round
    2006-07 - Lebron had former 20ppg Larry Hughes ( 15ppg ) lost finals
    2007-08 - Lebron had Allstar Zydrunas Ilgauskas ( 14ppg ) lost 2nd round
    2008-09 - Lebron had Allstar Mo Williams ( 18ppg ) lost 3rd round
    2009-10 - Lebron had Allstar Mo Williams ( 16ppg ) lost 2nd round
    2014-15 - Lebron had Timofy Mozgov ( 14ppg finals ) lost finals

Kobe without Shaq

2005-06 - Kobe had Lamar Odom ( 15ppg ) lost first round
    2006-07 - Kobe had Lamar Odom ( 16ppg ) lost first round
    2007-08 - Kobe had Allstar Pau Gasol ( 19ppg ) lost in finals
    2008-09 - Kobe had Allstar Pau Gasol ( 19ppg ) Won Championship
    2009-10 - Kobe had Allstar Pau Gasol ( 18ppg ) Won Championship

2010-11 - Kobe had Allstar Pau Gasol ( 19ppg ) Lost 2nd round
    2011-12 - Kobe had Andrew Bynum ( 19ppg ) lost 2nd round

i see allot of people on here saying "what about kobe without gasol"

well then we're defeating the point. cause if lebron won with ilgauskas.. then we can say "without wade and big z?" or if jordan won with woolridge.. then its "without pippen or woolridge" and so on ...

thats dumb.

each guy with a barely adequate 2nd man ... thats what we're looking at

wade/pippen/shaq are all legends... all these other guys mentioned are not

and its obvious who can get the job done without needing that legendary 2nd man

Banned

Default Re: Kobe without Shaq vs Lebron without Wade vs Jordan without Pippen

It should be without their 2 best players

Kobe without Shaq/Gasol

LeBron without Wade/Bosh

Jordan without Pippen/Rodman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thesmallmamba
    It should be without their 2 best players

Kobe without Shaq/Gasol

LeBron without Wade/Bosh

Jordan without Pippen/Rodman

but then if lebron wins next year his next best player will be whoever his 2nd man is

that guy will instantly pass bosh

then lebrons still ringless without his "2 best other guys"

youre just creating an agenda driven exclusion that favors your choking hero

Banned

LOL why did you copy my avi btw??

Where you so shook by my avi, that it forced you to change the avi you've been using for the past 5 years, just to copy my avi within 2 minutes of seeing it

Do I scare you so much, that I caused you to completely change your avi of 5 years within 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    but then if lebron wins next year his next best player will be whoever his 2nd man is

that guy will instantly pass bosh

then lebrons still ringless without his "2 best other guys"

Dat irony

Banned

Hows that different from your agenda of "All time rankings are based on amount of Rings by MVP winners, but they also have to win at least 1 FMVP, but they also only count 50% of a ring if won before 1980, but we also have to look at all-nba teams, but we also have to look at all-defensive teams, but lockout seasons dont count, but Kobe >> Duncan because ppg >> everything"

Your arguments have gotten repetitive and lame

Banned

LOL why did you copy my avi btw??

Where you so shook by my avi, that it forced you to change the avi you've been using for the past 5 years, just to copy my avi within 2 minutes of seeing it

Do I scare you so much, that I caused you to completely change your avi of 5 years within 2 minutes

because its a handsome man and i'm just helping you promote it

Banned

Hows that different from your agenda of "All time rankings are based on amount of Rings by MVP winners, but they also have to win at least 1 FMVP, but they also only count 50% of a ring if won before 1980, but we also have to look at all-nba teams, but we also have to look at all-defensive teams, but lockout seasons dont count, but Kobe >> Duncan because ppg >> everything"

Banned

the avi you've been using for the past 5 years[/U]

wait a minute. i thought you were new to this forum. how would you know what my avatar was for the last 5 years

Banned

wait a minute. i thought you were new to this forum. how would you know what my avatar was for the last 5 years

Considering LeBrons living so rent-free in your head, that you discuss him far more than Kobe, I'd assume most of your posting career (since 2009) would be an avi of him

Its not rocket science, we don't need tons of research to know you're a loser

Banned

Considering LeBrons living so rent-free in your head, that you discuss him far more than Kobe, I'd assume most of your posting career (since 2009) would be an avi of him

Its not rocket science, we don't need tons of research to know you're a loser

you sound allot like this dubeta character

hes a 15 year old virgin that spends his entire day on ISH logging in and out of 10 different alt accounts in order to have conversations with himself

the dudes so pathetic that he needs to create a new identity every other month to use as his dominant handle. its the only way he can feel important.

he hides every year after lebron loses in the finals ... we dont see him for about a month. then he comes back thinking everyones forgotten that lebrons 2 for 5 or 2 for 6

i'm sure itel happen again when he goes 2 for 7

Banned

#meltdown

#gotem

Banned

#meltdown

#gotem

alt backfire

#exposed

NBA lottery pick

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

U see that big long red concrete pump on the side there. Thats what im doing for work these days. Just thought it was cool seeing one of those on ish lol.