Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Default OK, haven't been here in about 6 months - do the Kobe trolls still make it shitty?

Good college starter

Default Re: OK, haven't been here in about 6 months - do the Kobe trolls still make it shitty?

The "LeBron Fam" (Dubeta and his 20 alts) make more posts about Kobe than those supposed "Kobe trolls" that you're referring to.

Default Re: OK, haven't been here in about 6 months - do the Kobe trolls still make it shitty?

Free 20four he aint do nuffin

Welcome back dude. As you can see, things are a bit different now. I run the Lebron family, here's how it looks atm:

Actually now that I think about it, I haven't seen a Kobe troll in a while except maybe "G0ATbe"

And Jabbar doesn't count cause he's been acting like a Bron fan recently.

Undefeated

I haven't been here in months either

Looks as if the LeBron fans took over the board. In a good way I might add, seems to be way less stupidity.

Well, Kenneth is still around. But some things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    I haven't been here in months either
    Hey there KiiiiNG! Just in time. We just lost another poster with four "i's" in his username due to a ban. Talk about coincidence. I wonder what got Vaniiiia banned

Yes of course. Many LeBron and Jordan trolls too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Hey there KiiiiNG! Just in time. We just lost another poster with four "i's" in his username due to a ban. Talk about coincidence. I wonder what got Vaniiiia banned
    Free Vaniiiia! He ain't even do nothin

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Free Vaniiiia! He ain't even do nothin
    Sick how mods are targeting high ranked members of our organization. This is not random. Looks like an organized attempt to disrupt our command chain. Stay low JT while I figure this out, I think we're being watched.

Good High School Starter

:
    This is some illuminati type shit.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Sick how mods are targeting high ranked members of our organization. This is not random. Looks like an organized attempt to disrupt our command chain. Stay low JT while I figure this out, I think we're being watched.
    What are you talking about jabbar?? Your the double agent who told us (kobe fans) to get on the good side of the mods and lay low while u destroyed from infiltrated the lebron fam

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    What are you talking about jabbar?? You're the double agent who told us (kobe fans) to get on the good side of the mods and lay low while u destroyed from infiltrated the lebron fam
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    What are you talking about jabbar?? Your the double agent who told us (kobe fans) to get on the good side of the mods and lay low while u destroyed from infiltrated the lebron fam

Shhhhhh

Will this Shit stop now the season is starting or get worse?