Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Interesting inside story about 2002 WCF game 6

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    When you dislike a team, every foul in their favorite pisses you off. No matter how logical the breakdown is, certain people here are convinced that the series was rigged, and nothing will ever change that. It's akin to a religious belief. When you don't want to see things differently, you never will.
    When you like a team, its like you don't realize that the rigged claim isn't just put out by 'haters', but that its the consensus, and the game is generally badly treated..

Hope you'll find out more about it in the future, God speed my friend. God speed

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I don't think its the amount of FT's at all

I think its an entire nation + commentators that were pretty shocked to see what was happening infront of their eyes, you dumb f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k
    no it's just the narrative the media ran with which is now enshrined into collective consciousness. Shaq shot about half of those 40 FTs the lakers got in that game. For reference in games 2 & 3 Sacto shot 38 & 35 FTAs, getting double digit surpluses each time over the lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    no it's just the narrative the media ran with which is now enshrined into collective consciousness. Shaq shot about half of those 40 FTs the lakers got in that game. For reference in games 2 & 3 Sacto shot 38 & 35 FTAs, getting double digit surpluses each time over the lakers.
    You guys are an adorable bunch