NBA rookie of the year

Default LeBron James: "We lost in the Finals. The team we lost to looks hungrier than we are"

Last edited by JohnMax; 11-18-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: LeBron James: "We lost in the Finals. The team we lost to looks hungrier than we are"

Alphron talking that truth

If he can lead this Cavs team over this all time great Warriors team hes top 5 all time

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James: "We lost in the Finals. The team we lost to looks hungrier than we are"

LeBron never hungry cause he is always full fed on D

Very good NBA starter

Lebron tries to mimic currys game without the swiftness, grace, elegance and shooting ability Stephen posses. Hence, 2/6.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lebron tries to mimic currys game without the swiftness, grace, elegance and shooting ability Stephen posses. Hence, 2/6.
    Scoring-wise? Lebron can't even mimic Joe Johnson

Lebron: But I'm 6'8, 260+ lbs and can pass really well. I should bring the ball up and shoot 29% past the FT line in the finals!

Coach that Bron never had: STFU, you are going to work on your post game, and focus on being the best PF to ever play so that you can have a winning finals record.

Boy done fvcked up his career by not properly using his body type to play the correct position!

Decent college freshman

LEBRON's a boss. Get those troops in line.

Cavs better sign another All-Star before LeBron leaves again.

I'm on vacation, here it's 9 o'clock in the morning. I haven't had breakfast yet. I am 100% sure no one in this world is hungrier than me.

Warriors left this fagggot so shook that the name alone haunts him.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Lebron: But I'm 6'8, 260+ lbs and can pass really well. I should bring the ball up and shoot 29% past the FT line in the finals!

Coach that Bron never had: STFU, you are going to work on your post game, and focus on being the best PF to ever play so that you can have a winning finals record.

Boy done fvcked up his career by not properly using his body type to play the correct position!

Truth.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s