Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: U of Missouri(Colombia) president forced to resign because of racism allegations

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, that's called sarcasm. I don't actually think conservative students should make a list of silly demands. It's a satirical device to mock the students who are making demands.
    Called sarcasm to you, but when college republican groups say the same thing....

Default Re: U of Missouri(Colombia) president forced to resign because of racism allegations

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Called sarcasm to you, but when college republican groups say the same thing....
    Do they? I've not heard any stories about college republicans demanding liberal professors to be removed and replaced with conservatives. Maybe it has happened. It's possible, but I haven't heard of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You claim the swastika was alleged and then I show you proof that its true. Then you claim "wait guys how do we know he's white?" Good job moving the goal posts. It happened on a campus in a highly racist state with predominantly white students. I guess a bunch of black students, alumni and faculty members just got together and made up stories about experiencing overt racism on campus. Next thing you know you'll be telling me these guys below are really black guys wearing a Scooby doo villain mask:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0T11CC20151113
    The "alleged" thing was referring to the skin colour of the poo smearer dumdum

Wow, three young guys post some banter in youtube comment sections INSTITUTIONAL RAYCIZMZ!!!

Finally someone with some common sense.

Black conservative professor slams ‘sad, pathetic’ Vanderbilt students demanding her ouster
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lams-sad-path/

Basically saying that students demanding she be removed can go fcuk themselves.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...ium=Socialflow

Now students at UMizzou are mad 'white people' are paying more attention to Paris than the "racism' at Mizzou.

I told yall. That leftist mindset of 'I'm important and nobody else matters until I'm happy.'

Those who have defened these stupid ass kids who know nothing about anything .... this is who you are supporting.
    Last edited by UK2K; 11-14-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...ium=Socialflow

Now students at UMizzou are mad 'white people' are paying more attention to Paris than the "racism' at Mizzou.

I told yall. That leftist mindset of 'I'm important and nobody else matters until I'm happy.'

Those who have defened these stupid ass kids who know nothing about anything .... this is who you are supporting.
    Your lack of critical thinking is astonishing sometimes.