Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: U of Missouri(Colombia) president forced to resign because of racism allegations

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    What they are saying is the university has a racist culture. They openly call Black people the N word. They, as in the student body should be punished.

If there was zero tolerance in regards to racist behavior, this would have stopped a long time ago.

In my opinion, when people openly call strangers that, then it becomes the norm at that university.

That is a lot of incidents for a university.

Honestly, who cares?

Why is "racist words" the only fukking thing this country is willing to police itself over?

Abusive/absent parents? Violent crime? Civic ignorance and lack of participation? Political corruption?

Nah, fkk that. We're only getting upset if SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING RACISSTTTT!!!!!!!

It's like the easy, lazy, ready-made outrage for the idiot masses. Everything else is too complex, too abstract, takes too much work, isn't tantalizing enough. Witch hunting racists is easy and you look sooooo smart and cool for doing it. That's why so many unathletic, unfunny, unintelligent, unsuccessful, awkward, boring, effeminate white losers like Deucewallace have adopted it as their entire identity. "Hey everyone, Im minority babysitter man!!!"

You know how many times a day people in this country make little jokes about handicapped people, retarded people, gay people, republicans, democrats, men, women, tall people, short people, fat people, skinny people, etc. etc. And yeah there might be a lil outrage over unPC jokes about those groups, but NOTHING like the outrage over blacks. Because liberal white people pity the FVCK out of blacks. Because white liberals won't live near them, won't go to school with them, won't assist in their communities... But if those conservative white people who are proximate to them dare use a word that violates a safe zone, well now they're gonna show you who's the most tolerancesses! *Blows the tolerance whistle*

I'm so sick of all of it. I don't wish any ill will toward anyyone. I don't care who's what color. But this constant domination of the newscast any time one of the literally hundreds of millions of white people says n1gger... it's so stupid. It's not worth caring about. If students at Missouri say n1gger, I don't care. If you're black and it offends you, avoid them. If they're purposely following you around and saying it, file harrassment. If they're caught on a cell phone camera on a team school bus full of all white people, who cares? Not my problem. Not worth caring. Much more important issues in this country.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-09-2015 at 10:59 PM.

National High School Star

Default Re: U of Missouri(Colombia) president forced to resign because of racism allegations

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Honestly, who cares?

Why is "racist words" the only fukking thing this country is willing to police itself over?

Abusive/absent parents? Violent crime? Civic ignorance and lack of participation? Political corruption?

Nah, fkk that. We're only getting upset if SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING RACISSTTTT!!!!!!!

It's like the easy, lazy, ready-made outrage for the idiot masses. Everything else is too complex, too abstract, takes too much work, isn't tantalizing enough. Witch hunting racists is easy and you look sooooo smart and cool for doing it. That's why so many unathletic, unfunny, unintelligent, unsuccessful, awkward, boring, effeminate white losers like Deucewallace have adopted it as their entire identity. "Hey everyone, Im minority babysitter man!!!"

You know how many times a day people in this country make little jokes about handicapped people, retarded people, gay people, republicans, democrats, men, women, tall people, short people, fat people, skinny people, etc. etc. And yeah there might be a lil outrage over unPC jokes about those groups, but NOTHING like the outrage over blacks. Because liberal white people pity the FVCK out of blacks. Because white liberals won't live near them, won't go to school with them, won't assist in their communities... But if those conservative white people who are proximate to them dare use a word that violates a safe zone, well now they're gonna show you who's the most tolerancesses! *Blows the tolerance whistle*

I'm so sick of all of it. I don't wish any ill will toward anyyone. I don't care who's what color. But this constant domination of the newscast any time one of the literally hundreds of millions of white people says n1gger... it's so stupid. It's not worth caring about. If students at Missouri say n1gger, I don't care. If you're black and it offends you, avoid them. If they're purposely following you around and saying it, file harrassment. If they're caught on a cell phone camera on a team school bus full of all white people, who cares? Not my problem. Not worth caring. Much more important issues in this country.

I prefer to think about my credit score and savings account instead of the N-word

He did not resign over allegations of being a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    What they are saying is the university has a racist culture. They openly call Black people the N word. They, as in the student body should be punished.

If there was zero tolerance in regards to racist behavior, this would have stopped a long time ago.

In my opinion, when people openly call strangers that, then it becomes the norm at that university.

That is a lot of incidents for a university.
    Why?

Here's an idea.... The racists can spew their racial slurs, the feminazis can spew their nonsense, the leftists can burn American flags, the religious can say the gays are bad, and so on and son on.

Just let everybody say what they want. The good ideas will win out and the bad ideas will fade to just a few dumbasses. It's only when you ban certain ideas due to "offense" that the dumb ideas can rise to the top unchallenged.

You'll notice, the people with the stupidest ideas want other viewpoints banned, subject to "punishment" or to have "safe spaces" from them because they're "offensive", or so they claim.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 11-09-2015 at 11:32 PM.

NBA Legend

L
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why?

Here's an idea.... The racists can spew their racial slurs, the feminazis can spew their nonsense, the leftists can burn American flags, the religious can say the gays are bad, and so on and son on.

Just let everybody say what they want. The good ideas will win out and the bad ideas will fade to just a few dumbasses. It's only when you ban certain ideas due to "offense" that the dumb ideas can rise to the top unchallenged.

You'll notice, the people with the stupidest ideas want other viewpoints banned, subject to "punishment" or to have "safe spaces" from them because they're "offensive", or so they claim.

Liberals are the new Puritans. Seriously.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    same old bigots spouting the same old garbage. You know he would have kept his job if he would have taken the concerns of the students seriously. But I guess that was beneath him to even try to attempt to see their point of view.

This is what happens when a real life ISH bigot is put in a position of power. And lol at the people saying take away their scholarships. Stick to cleaning toilets and leave the business decisions to people who have an IQ over 10.

You live in a fantasy world where everyone thinks alike and the first person to have a difference of opinion is excommunicated out of your utopian society.

You delusional f*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    L

Liberals are the new Puritans. Seriously.
    It is the staple behaviour of the bourgeois well-to-do middle classes in almost all places, at all times. Its very easy to see how the middle class left, having lost Marxism as their life-justifying ideology, should fall right back into their Victorian/Progressive era hysterias. We have it all again: temperance, *********ion hysteria, the white slave panic, and so on, to the point where we think the State ought to be telling people how to eat, and controlling their lives in every respect; fitting nicely into this is the modern panic-vernacular, filled as it is with idiotic words like "timebombs" and "epidemics" - which are used to describe the perfectly commonplace for reasons of propaganda and control.

It is the religious and fanatical impulse looking for an outlet in people who want to live their lives without God. Often the irreligious are the most driven by faith and belief (and the least aware of that fact), or so i've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It is the staple behaviour of the bourgeois well-to-do middle classes in almost all places, at all times. Its very easy to see how the middle class left, having lost Marxism as their life-justifying ideology, should fall right back into their Victorian/Progressive era hysterias. We have it all again: temperance, *********ion hysteria, the white slave panic, and so on, to the point where we think the State ought to be telling people how to eat, and controlling their lives in every respect; fitting nicely into this is the modern panic-vernacular, filled as it is with idiotic words like "timebombs" and "epidemics" - which are used to describe the perfectly commonplace for reasons of propaganda and control.

It is the religious and fanatical impulse looking for an outlet in people who want to live their lives without God. Often the irreligious are the most driven by faith and belief (and the least aware of that fact), or so i've found.
    Dresta, please never change

Banned

I wish IAMRAMBO still posted here, just to see him dish it off with Dresta

Does anybody even know what he did? What exactly are the students angry about?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore 24/7's Avatar

The black protesters are angry that they weren't protected against what they deemed as racism against them. No one is even sure that the confederate flags passing by were directed at them, trying to offend or that the swastika was intended for them as well, since it had been accompanied by something anti-semitic.

It wasn't that the president failed to act against racism.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Is the football team gonna interview for the next President too?
    They already have the next president.

The #2 at the school was a black man. That's who they want as president.

Not because he's black though. That'd be racist.

He didn't condemn the fact that the black student body president (of that super racist school) was allegedly called the N word fast enough.

Then when a group of blacks stopped the homecoming parade for 15 minutes, he had them all removed.

Then the president didn't catch the poop smearing, swastika drawing kid in the bathroom. Nobody knows who did it, but the president needs to be on the case.

The truth is, the football team hadn't scored a touchdown in four weeks and needed something to distract them.

Ahh well, not my seven figure salary.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He didn't condemn the fact that the black student body president (of that super racist school) was allegedly called the N word fast enough.

Then when a group of blacks stopped the homecoming parade for 15 minutes, he had them all removed.

Then the president didn't catch the poop smearing, swastika drawing kid in the bathroom. Nobody knows who did it, but the president needs to be on the case.

The truth is, the football team hadn't scored a touchdown in four weeks and needed something to distract them.

Ahh well, not my seven figure salary.
    Sawstikas and racial slur graffiti have a tendency to be hoaxes on college campuses. Just saying.

Sawstikas and racial slur graffiti have a tendency to be hoaxes on college campuses. Just saying.
    I already pointed out the string of black churches in St. Louis being fire bombed was committed by a black man.

The media was all over it, talking about how the KKK was rising up again... only to find out a black man was doing it the whole time. Then the story just disappeared. Just into thin air. But at the time though, it was definitely racist:

“Holy God, if we ever needed a wake-up call to believe that racism is alive in St. Louis — if this is not it, I don’t know what it could be,” Mike Kinman said, according to CNN.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks white supremacist groups, suggested in an article last week that the arsons were carried out by white supremacists.

The group quoted a journalist who covers African-American issues who said that the fires were “both alarming and not surprising.”

“This is alarming because domestic terrorism is alive and well,” David A. Love told the SPLC. “It is such a problem that the U.S. Department of Justice recently predicted increases in violent acts by white extremists who are responding to a new reality in which people of color will become a majority in America.”
    Then it was... oops. You never heard the media apologize for suggesting it was racism though. Black man causing mayhem? Business as usual.