Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

Religion of peace in full peace mode again

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

I just heard. What the F is wrong with Europeans? Stop this! Throw out those filthy degenerate people causing so much problems there. Throw out those backstabbing politicians already.

Default Re: Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I just heard. What the F is wrong with Europeans?
    60 years of left wing indoctrination

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

We're under attack.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

So the obvious solution is to import more Muslims.

If there was a Mohammed looking down on us, he'd be laughing at the European's stupidity and self destructive behavior.

No wonder these terrorists are so emboldened, the Europeanstudy are doing half the work for them, they just have to work on finishing them off.

Banned

Religion of peace gonna be peaceful

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    So the obvious solution is to import more Muslims.

If there was a Mohammed looking down on us, he'd be laughing at the European's stupidity and self destructive behavior.

No wonder these terrorists are so emboldened, the Europeanstudy are doing half the work for them, they just have to work on finishing them off.
    Mohammad was a f*cking visionary genius. Of all the religions, his is the one with the best plans for aggressive expansion. I don't think any other man in history was more influential than Mohammad. Christianity has evoked some violent rampages, but never on the level or scale that Islam has had. Don't forget the Ottoman Turks!

The world is going to all Muslim in 500 years, nothing we can do about it. Their blueprint for expansion is too solid.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Mohammad was a f*cking visionary genius. Of all the religions, his is the one with the best plans for aggressive expansion. I don't think any other man in history was more influential than Mohammad. Christianity has evoked some violent rampages, but never on the level or scale that Islam has had. Don't forget the Ottoman Turks!

The world is going to all Muslim in 500 years, nothing we can do about it. Their blueprint for expansion is too solid.
    Europe will be 90% Muslim in 1/5th that time. But I doubt the world will ever become wholly Muslim. Some crazy Muslims will find a way to wipe out the human race long before that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Europe will be 90% Muslim in 1/5th that time. But I doubt the world will ever become wholly Muslim. Some crazy Muslims will find a way to wipe out the human race long before that.
    I don't think so. If everyone is Muslim, there will still be some warfare of course, but I think things will be alright.

The Golden Age of the Muslim Empire was a pretty good time in the world.

I don't think so. If everyone is Muslim, there will still be some warfare of course, but I think things will be alright.

The Golden Age of the Muslim Empire was a pretty good time in the world.
    There was never a "golden age". You're listening to revisionist pseudo history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    There was never a "golden age". You're listening to revisionist pseudo history.
    Not at all. So many mathematical discoveries were made, so much great architecture and philosophy, Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side in peace, it was a pretty good time for the people in that region, especially compared to the rest of the world.

Not at all. So many mathematical discoveries were made, so much great architecture and philosophy, Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side in peace, it was a pretty good time for the people in that region, especially compared to the rest of the world.

Try to come up with 1 advancement from that period that didn't come from the Assyrians, Greeks, Zoroastrian Persians or the Indians. I can think of literally 1.

Don't confuse the people who made these advancements with the warlords who ruled the land at the time.

Banned

Try to come up with 1 advancement from that period that didn't come from the Assyrians, Greeks, Zoroastrian Persians or the Indians. I can think of literally 1.

Don't confuse the people who made these advancements with the warlords who ruled the land at the time.
    Persians were already Muslim for the most part by then

Also this was after the golden age, but Muslims created this

Muslims were also the first coffee brewers.

And the great philosopher Maimonides was around then. He was Jewish but Muslim leaders let him do what he wanted in peace and gave patronage to him.

Islam when practiced peacefully was pretty good.

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.

Persians were already Muslim for the most part by then

Also this was after the golden age, but Muslims created this

Muslims were also the first coffee brewers.

And the great philosopher Maimonides was around then. He was Jewish but Muslim leaders let him do what he wanted in peace and gave patronage to him.

Islam when practiced peacefully was pretty good.

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.
    you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason it even spread was because the Persians and Byzantines decimated each other so badly that they no longer were able told hold such large amounts of land. They withdrew from places like Egypt and it was just sitting there ripe for the taking.

Banned

you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason it even spread was because the Persians and Byzantines decimated each other so badly that they no longer were able told hold such large amounts of land. They withdrew from places like Egypt and it was just sitting there ripe for the taking.
    Islamic Golden Age was 8th to 16th century, breh.