Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

lol... even you are far more Muslim than they will ever be, considering you probably havent broken the 1st damn rule in the book yet... killing an innocent / randomly killing innocents including the regular joe actual muslim among them, many of those victims even today were your casual muslims aswell, do they care? do you care? Certainly not... You would think if they were actual Muslims they would first let a muslim like me know they were going to shoot me & my friend & my fellow fans up who cheer/watch a soccer game and have a good time after work.... heck, if they are "Muslim" like only them and YOU (islamophobs) say, then i surely am not Muslim anyways then which includes 99.9% of the rest of us reading the wrong book, i guess i need to pick up my butter knife and try execute the first random guy i see outside so i also can be a Muslim in your eyes, preferably that neighbour right now with his lawnmower, damn... *brb*
    Last edited by pauk; 11-14-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Default Re: Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol... even you are far more Muslim than they will ever be, considering you probably havent broken the 1st damn rule in the book yet... killing an innocent / randomly killing innocents including the regular joe actual muslim among them, many of those victims even today were your casual muslims aswell, do they care? do you care? Certainly not... You would think if they were actual Muslims they would first let a muslim like me know they were going to shoot me & my friend & my fellow fans up who cheer/watch a soccer game and have a good time after work.... heck, if they are "Muslim" like only them and YOU (islamophobs) say, then i surely am not Muslim anyways then which includes 99.9% of the rest of us reading the wrong book, i guess i need to pick up my butter knife and try execute the first random guy i see outside so i also can be a Muslim in your eyes, preferably that neighbour right now with his lawnmower, damn... *brb*
    What kind of logic is this?

They clearly identify themselves as Muslims. Under your assumption there are no bad religious people at all... Your post shows a lack of understanding, and furthermore you deflect and place blame on non Muslims automatically in your post.
    They are Muslims, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Persians were already Muslim for the most part by then

Also this was after the golden age, but Muslims created this

Muslims were also the first coffee brewers.

And the great philosopher Maimonides was around then. He was Jewish but Muslim leaders let him do what he wanted in peace and gave patronage to him.

Islam when practiced peacefully was pretty good.

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.
    Further proof, they arent very smart, the talibans that built the taj mahal had their country fail due to excessive spending on luxury lmao

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What kind of logic is this?

They clearly identify themselves as Muslims. Under your assumption there are no bad religious people at all... Your post shows a lack of understanding, and furthermore you deflect and place blame on non Muslims automatically in your post.
    They are Muslims, end of story.
    Why does it matter if they are muslims or not?? This is not an islamic act.. Crazy people do crazy things

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Further proof, they arent very smart, the talibans that built the taj mahal had their country fail due to excessive spending on luxury lmao
    they arent smart?

Thats like me saying all americans are fat and stupid, and all Bulgarians are bald and **** their sisters

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Why does it matter if they are muslims or not?? This is not an islamic act.. Crazy people do crazy things
    When Christians tell you that they believe homosexuality is sinful because the bible tells them it is, do you doubt it?

College superstar

You can't cherry pick all the good that's been done in the name of Islam and simply say that all the bad is nothing to do with it. Muslims have to start admitting that there's a very dangerous and extremist side that exists within the Religion you share. When you say it's got nothing to do with Islam it looks like you're just brushing it off.

You say they're not Muslims, they say you're not a Muslim. So who is?

they arent smart?

Thats like me saying all americans are fat and stupid, and all Bulgarians are bald and **** their sisters
    Just take a look at modern day UAE and Saudi Arabia and look at their spending

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    You can't cherry pick all the good that's been done in the name of Islam and simply say that all the bad is nothing to do with it. Muslims have to start admitting that there's a very dangerous and extremist side that exists within the Religion you share. When you say it's got nothing to do with Islam it looks like you're just brushing it off.

You say they're not Muslims, they say you're not a Muslim. So who is?
    Who is saying they're not Muslim?

What I'm saying is who the **** cares? Because 99% of Muslims in the world condem these acts

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

What I'm saying is who the **** cares? Because 99% of Muslims in the world condem these acts
    Depends. Muslims from the Balkans without a doubt. But Muslims from the Middle East? I'm not sure and I'd put that number around 90%. Just look at some some PEW stats conducted which in some muslim countries.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Depends. Muslims from the Balkans without a doubt. But Muslims from the Middle East? I'm not sure and I'd put that number around 90%. Just look at some some PEW stats conducted which in some muslim countries.
    Have you not seen the millions of Muslims walking from the Middle East, just to get away this

College superstar

Come on man, the go to response is to say they're not Muslim or this isn't a part of Islam. If you've never heard that before you're either living under a rock or you're lying. If all the Quran does is preach peace and love how can people so violently misinterpret it? I'm genuinely interested.

Perhaps the people who heard "Allahu Akbar" before they got shot care?

Have you not seen the millions of Muslims walking from the Middle East, just to get away this
    Walking away from what? Conservative, oppressive Islam? Because that's not what they are walking away from.

All the people in Syria with somewhat moderate ideology who live in a warzone fled their homes.....to Assad. Assad takes care of the biggest portion of the refugees, keeping them safe from Islamist violence and oppression. (in the short term, and the long term)

The people fleeing away from Syria? They are mostly the conservative, Islamist muslims. The people who's family is fighting as part of IS, Al Qaeda or alongside them. They don't want to personally suffer the violence, but they do support turning Syria into an Islamist theocracy and they do support the violence against apostates and infidels.

And they will pose a threat in the future. Just like the conservative Muslims already in Europe pose a threat right now, resulting in these attacks.
    Last edited by LJJ; 11-14-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Perhaps the people who heard "Allahu Akbar" before they got shot care?
    Of course they care.. But i think they wouldve cared more about the fact that they got shot. And not what the crazy ****er said before they were shot

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Walking away from what? Conservative, oppressive Islam? Because that's not what they are walking away from.

All the people in Syria with somewhat moderate ideology who live in a warzone fled their homes.....to Assad. Assad takes care of the biggest portion of the refugees, keeping them safe from Islamist violence and oppression. (in the short term, and the long term)

The people fleeing away from Syria? They are mostly the conservative, Islamist muslims. The people who's family is fighting as part of IS, Al Qaeda or alongside them. They don't want to personally suffer the violence, but they do support turning Syria into an Islamist theocracy and they do support the violence against apostates and infidels.

And they will pose a threat in the future. Just like the conservative Muslims already in Europe pose a threat right now, resulting in these attacks.