Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Everyone who spoke out against undocumented immigration in Europe

Everyone who spoke out against the recent immigration wave in Europe, saying this would lead to terror attacks in Europe, was called a paranoid racist islamaphobe.

It turns out these people knew that they were talking about.

The heart of Europe, Paris, is literally under siege right now from what is likely around 20-30 terrorists max, many of whom likely came through the French borders recently..

Default Re: Everyone who spoke out against undocumented immigration in Europe

I can't believe how wrong I was on this issue. Absolutely wrong.

This is extremely ****ed up. I hope France can quickly recover from this, RIP to the dead.

KevinCuck and DoucheWallaces are in HIDING right now

I doubt this was done by recent "refugees". I could be wrong, but I'd guess this was people who were already there.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I doubt this was done by recent "refugees". I could be wrong, but I'd guess this was people who were already there.

ISIS DRESSED as refugees

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    ISIS DRESSED as refugees
    Sure. There are also plenty of members of Islamic State who were born, raised and educated in France.

There are also many thousands French citizens who might not have travelled to Syria and joined Islamic State, but still share the same beliefs and sympathies.

They really don't have to send any terrorists to western European countries. There is no shortage of extremists willing to do the deed who are born and raised there and live there.

I made a thread on this very thing yesterday.

People decided to kill off my thread with spamming, but I did warn everyone and I've been shouting this threat down people's throats here for a while now.

Cut off immigrantion NOW. No politicaly correct bullshit, this is a national security issue and needs to be treated as such in all Western and european countries.

Who knows what's next.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I made a thread on this very thing yesterday.

People decided to kill off my thread with spamming, but I did warn everyone and I've been shouting this threat down people's throats here for a while now.

Cut off immigrantion NOW. No politicaly correct bullshit, this is a national security issue and needs to be treated as such in all Western and european countries.

Who knows what's next.
    You have been vindicated. Hopefully this shit doesn't happen in Australia. The government took all of your guys guns right?

ish muslims trying to backpedal...classic

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    You have been vindicated. Hopefully this shit doesn't happen in Australia. The government took all of your guys guns right?

Melbourne and sydney. Largest pockets of Muslim population. we already see large protests and unrest in these major cities. This is where the next will be and I'm dead certain its coming. Places like Lakemba and Punchbowl, Southwest Sydney are full of the fudnamentalist ones.

I have noticed the muslim population growing in and around the area I live. They are spreading and so are their mosques.

Very soon, my views will be seen as the norm. People just don't fully comprehend a threat until it literally blows up in their face.

People were calling me tin foil hat for getting a gat on the downlow.

Banned

gats are allowed in Australia?

If not, I hope you got it from a triad or yakuza.

Recent refugees or French muslims? Who cares? ISIS recruits both.

NBA lottery pick

I suspect that, too. Still they can

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Everyone who spoke out against the recent immigration wave in Europe, saying this would lead to terror attacks in Europe, was called a paranoid racist islamaphobe.

It turns out these people knew that they were talking about.

The heart of Europe, Paris, is literally under siege right now from what is likely around 20-30 terrorists max, many of whom likely came through the French borders recently..
    How do you know?