Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Everyone who spoke out against undocumented immigration in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Those who carried out the attacks are French citizens and well documented, refugees are in camps, they can't attend concerts.
    Oh yeah, refugees are in camps, all counted with complete bio-checks.Honest wishes and desires clearly documented. All they want is to work, peeeps!!!

Those who carried out the attacks are French citizens and well documented, refugees are in camps, they can't attend concerts.
    Wrong, one of the attackers had a Syrian passport

I don't think the unchecked immigration is a good thing for Europe, but linking it to this is just scummy and opportunistic as all hell and reeks of dishonesty. Attacks as coordinated as this didn't happen because some immigrants came into Paris. This was months upon months of planning by people who have been in that country for years more than likely.

I personally think ISIS and anyone who supports them need to wiped off the face of the earth with as much military might as the free world can muster. But I'm not ready to heap the blame for this on people who are legitimately trying to get away from them anyway they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I personally think ISIS and anyone who supports them need to wiped off the face of the earth with as much military might as the free world can muster. But I'm not ready to heap the blame for this on people who are legitimately trying to get away from them anyway they can.
    Uhh are you advocating to wiping out Saudo Arabia? Also, retrospectively, are you saying the world should try to wipe out USA of the face of the earth?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I don't think the unchecked immigration is a good thing for Europe, but linking it to this is just scummy and opportunistic as all hell and reeks of dishonesty. Attacks as coordinated as this didn't happen because some immigrants came into Paris. This was months upon months of planning by people who have been in that country for years more than likely.

You bomb their country then let them waltz right in to your own backyard

Tell me again how this has nothing to do with Syrian "immigrants" (70% of which are men)

Not to forget the rapes, stabbings, assault, and mayhem they've caused... Not long before they are the majority. Has already happened in some places in the UK.

But sure... Let's pretend like nothing is happening!

National High School Star

They saying on da news that some of terrorist spoke perfect French (no accent) and were young. That means local dudes with local help (ie. Safe houses, lookouts, logistics) but with international support ie Syria for weapons training and tactics?

I mean this looks like a planned assault. These bad guys looked very proficient in handling weps.

National High School Star

https://mobile.twitter.com/YanniKout...55110467084289

Its confirmed. One of the shooters was Syrian Refugee who came in to Greece on October.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo
    https://mobile.twitter.com/YanniKout...55110467084289

Its confirmed. One of the shooters was Syrian Refugee who came in to Greece on October.
    "Refugee"

#NotAllRefugees

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I doubt this was done by recent "refugees". I could be wrong, but I'd guess this was people who were already there.
    There are now reports that one of the attackers had a Syrian passport, and was registered as a refugee. Good luck Europe, this is just the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Wrong, one of the attackers had a Syrian passport
    Wow one out of 15 or more of them? I stand corrected. Anyway, **** all them savages, I hope all of them die of gruesome deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I'm certain that the people that carried out the attacks would've been in Paris for a while. I'm not saying that these guys were French nationals but they could have been French citizens. I don't think an operation of this magnitude could be carried out with only a few weeks planning.
    An operation like this doesn't take nearly as much planning as they're saying.

99% of the country is a big, wet, soggy, soft target.

Once you have the weapons, the only hard part (especially in France) is figuring out which target is the juiciest.

Wow one out of 15 or more of them? I stand corrected. Anyway, **** all them savages, I hope all of them die of gruesome deaths.
    *one out of 7.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I don't know how any of this makes accepting immigrants any less right.
    There is nothing wrong with accepting immigrants.

There is something wrong with blindly accepting everyone who claims refuge status in to your country and spend the tax money of the people coddling and taking care of them and giving free shit.

It is also wrong that these "Syrian" refuges aren't being taken in by nearby countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. Why is Europe responsible for them?

Paris happens every day in Syria; the world doesn't give a shit. People can keep their fake outrage and stupid ass French flag pictures on social media, thanks.