Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Everyone who spoke out against undocumented immigration in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    here, it usually looks like this:

i 'worked' in one for a short time.
    i'd rather chop my leg off than living their life
    are you fkn serious? that's a great place by my standards.

i live in a 3rd world country and i can tell you, that place looks neat. if it's for free, that's living the dream.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    XD it only took one day. This is the message Merkel is no doubt going to preach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    XD it only took one day. This is the message Merkel is no doubt going to preach.
    phase 3 about to begin

That didn't take long, better bow down and apologise to the precious Muslims wouldn't want to offend them. Better change the whole society to accomodate them now

But don't expect them to fit in or make any effort, let alone be thankful or gracious..

These things are so tragic because they were so avoidable - so much so that it almost seems as if politicians are encouraging these acts (because that is what their policies are doing), so that they can justify the further expansion of the military-surveillance state.

Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence would know the foolhardiness of welcoming people you know nothing about into your country, when there exist in the region from which they a travelling hundreds of thousands willing to massacre westerners. It is a politician's duty to take care of their own, first and foremost, and they simply aren't doing anything of the sort - in fact, they seem willing to sacrifice their own citizens for the sake of idealistic abstractions and utopian crusades. Philanthropic high-mindedness is now just another commodity to be bought by those seeking public approval, regardless of its actual worth and effectiveness in bringing about anything positive.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Well Slovakia is one of the smarter European countries. They don't want Muslims. They will only accept Christians. I would do the same. I would take in the persecuted (Christians and other non-Muslims), not the persecutors and trouble makers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-be-christian/